Listing monitored by Safe Removalist

• Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness

Vladimir
VladimirNew South Wales

Excelent service, professional and friendly.

Guys arrived on time, knew their business, they were hardworking and friendly. Moved our two bedrooms with no issues.
Would definitely use them again and recommend to our friends. Really amazing service.

DucatiDr
DucatiDrCANBERRA

Perfect Service and Great People

Alycia Smith
Alycia Smith Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Jos
JosSydney, NSW

Excellent service

Ivan, Nicholas and Lothr arrived on time, packed the truck like tetris legends and were friendly to work with even though moving is a stressful time. Would recommend.
Thank you boys!

Punctual and careful

Very impressed by the teams work. Punctual on both delivery and drop off. Everything was packed effectively, with fragile items wrapped securely in blankets. Definitely recommend Safe Removalist to any folks looking to move house.

Lisa Julie
Lisa JulieSydney, NSW

Excellent service

Just wanted to say a big thank you to your boys Serge & Liam for completing my job. They were amazing!!! They were punctual, polite, everything went smoothly with the move thanks to the efforts & hard work of Serge & Liam. So big thanks to them they were really amazing & I was so happy with the service they gave me.

JCBN
JCBNSydney, NSW

Highly recommended. Efficient.

We moved from 2 Bedroom unit to 3 bedroom house with stairs. The trip is only 10-12 min drive. Started on time. Move time 0730-1130. They were non stop and friendly

Safe RemovalistSafe Removalist

Professional, efficient, friendly - very impressed

Safe RemovalistSafe Removalist

Very professional, fast, friendly and helpful

Moved from a unit on the first floor with a lift to a unit on the 3rd floor with no lift (3 flights of stairs). It was a big job to get everything up the narrow stair well but Martin and Sam did the whole thing very efficiently and were so helpful and friendly.
They were on time and very professional throughout. The pricing was as quoted and was the best price that I was quoted from a few different companies, with no extra charge for all the stairs. We were really happy with the job and would definitely recommend!

Karam I.
Karam I.Sydney, NSW

Efficient, and super friendly and professional

Move started and finished on time. Martin and his colleague were super helpful, efficient and professional. They made what was meant to be a super stressful day virtually stress free. So grateful. Would definitely use their services next time I am moving.

Karnik
KarnikSydney, NSW

Came to the rescue!!

We were moving into our very own place, first time buyers and we were very excited to move. However, unfortunately, the removalists we had initially hired to move were unable to come on the day and they only informed us of this in the eleventh hour. We were stressed.

Fortunately, one phone call to safe removalists and soon after both Dan and Ken arrived, picked up all our stuff from two locations and had us moved in as planned!

They were amazing, professional, friendly, and reliable. Thank you both so much, Dan and Ken!

ZinaK
ZinaKSydney, NSW

Fantastic service, very professional. Had to move in the rain today and everything is clean and dry. Highly recommended!!

Friendly, efficient and excellent service. Will definitely use them again. On time and made moving a much less stressful situation. Would recommend to all my friends and family for sure!

CATE GETTENS
CATE GETTENSHunter Region, NSW

So efficient

Moved a 4 bedroom house worth of contents from Sydney to Newcastle in 11 hours (with 4 hrs travel time included in that!) they were super efficient, no mucking around, and just got the job done in a quick and professional manner. Have used 4 removalists in 5 years and hands down the best ones yet.

Review collected in partnership with Safe Removalist

Michelle
MichelleNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Ivan and alexen and sander

Highly recommend Safe Removalist, they worked so hard and were on time. Will definitely use again. All my belongings were looked after with great care. 1 1 1 1 1 1 1

Timely and Professional

TJ and his crew helped me move from my 2 bed apartment to a house. First of all, they arrived bang on time. They worked efficiently and quickly, with an attention to detail that I have not seen in other movers.

Overally I'm very happy with the experience.

Jacob
Jacob

Fast, friendly, reliable!

Teejay and Tui arrived dead on time and worked tirelessly. They were very professional and demonstrated they knew exactly what they were doing. Everything arrives safe and perfect.

10/10 highly recommend

Great stuff!

Smooth process from start to finish from Safe Remivals. Thanks to Martin and his team, quick and hardworking. Arrived bang on time, great communication and really good price. Would recommend.

By far the best removalist we've ever had!!

We've moved quite a few times and had average experiences with removalists, but that was not the case with Teejay and his highly efficient team from Safe Removalist Australia. They treated our property as if it was their own and their expertise was invaluable in getting the job done faster than expected! I would highly recommend booking these guys!!

karim b.
karim b.

2nd time and highly recommend

2nd time i use Safe removalist this year once for my dad and 2nd time for my mum moving. It was organised by Anna and i had same gentleman come out with the boys ( ask for TJ) very professional. Highly recommend for any move.

Elisa J.
Elisa J.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

"BRILLIANT JOB"

EStar
EStarSydney, NSW

Thank you for a great service!

Mario, Albert and Sam did a great job when we moved houses. They were very patient and helped us with the little things. Thank you guys and all the best.

Ralph W.
Ralph W.Sydney, NSW

Super easy move with polite, professional team

Our move was for a 2 bedroom apartment with a lot of stuff and a few awkward obstacles (eg couch not fitting in the elevator). Junior and his team made it super easy for us and were very polite, enthusiastic and careful throughout the entire process. We would definitely recommend them and extremely thankful for all their help.

Fantastic service

Sammy and Wasim were fantastic from start to finish with my move! Punctual, professional and great to work with. Sammy communicated clearly and understood all my needs in moving. In particular they went above and beyond in getting quite a tricky couch into a small apartment complex. Fantastic company I’ve used before and I’d use again.

Reza
RezaSydney, NSW

Milad, Rane and Rami

The boys have been great. Very polite and professional.
Super fast and careful with our stuff.
Will use them any time and recommend them to my friends. Thanks again Milad, Rane and Rami.

Good removalist, no dramas

Martin and his team were very professional and happy to do everything without complaints whilst also being very accomodating. I would definitely recommend them onwards to friends and family. Thank you