Safe Removalist

Safe Removalist (page 3 of 30)

Stephanie

StephanieSydney

Five Star Removalists.

I used Safe Removalists for my move in March. They were by far the best removalists I have had. They were very careful in moving my stuff with nothing damaged. I was also very grateful that they disassembled and reassembled my bed. The guys took some of my stuff to a storage unit and the manager there commented that these removalists packed the truck very well. I would most definitely use them again.

Excellent Service

Sam & David were good guys, genuine and down to earth which is rare these days. Did an excellent job moving the items and very well priced. I would highly recommend.

Adelene N.

Adelene N.Sydney, NSW

Highly Recommend!

Vlad and David were awesome! We moved from Melbourne to the Blue Mountains with a 3-4 size bedroom house of belongings. Moving a family interstate during covid times is stressful but these guys took the stress away. They were efficient, helpful and friendly. They called ahead, arrived on time and packed/unpacked skillfully and with care. I highly recommend Safe Removalist for any move!

Professional Removalist

Zyon, Junior and Tee were real professionals. They arrived on time and took care in moving my stuff, making sure everything was packed and secured properly. Overall the move was efficient and timely.

Very happy

Ali

AliSydney, NSW

Professional, safe and polite

We moved from a small unit to a house. Alex called me they day before for arranging the time and the truck was there on time sharp at 7:00am as promised.
They wrapped things up and took every item with care not to damage anything. While they were finishing the move the lift broke down and they had to use the stairs to bring down one king mattress and another big item. They did that with no dramas and any extra charge, just as I expected from the quote sent to me before booking.
I'm very happy with the service by Paul and Alex and recommend them.

Ben J.

Ben J.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent work!

Alex and Paul were very efficient, friendly and most of all took all the stress away from my move from Victoria to NSW. I would highly recommend Safe Removalist in addition to Alex and Paul for your next move whether that be local or interstate.

Lizz S.

Lizz S.Sydney, NSW

Excellent service

I recently used Safe Removalists to move my 1 bedroom apartment. They were on time, friendly, and extremely hardworking. Zyon & Tee went above and beyond to make sure that everything was unpacked where I wanted it and fit where it needed to in my new place. I couldn't have asked for a better moving experience. Would highly recommend!

Happy customer

Happy customerSydney, NSW

Professional, punctual, polite and friendly

Geoff and Matt

Geoff and MattSydney, NSW

Great Removalists

Had the pleasure of using Safe Removalists for our 2 bed apartment move.

Zyon & Tee were prompt, friendly, helpful and really nice to deal with.

We appreciated the care they took with our furniture, and the move was efficient and faster than expected.

Jess H

Jess HCanberra

Professional & diligent movers

1 bed duplex (Canberra) to 2 bed unit (Campbelltown)
The guys were absolutely fantastic. Very careful, hard working and diligent in putting my belongings where directed. 10/10 would hire again. Thank you!!

Great service, helpful on the phone!

We moved from storage in Sydney to our new house in Melbourne. Anna was nice over the phone and helped us figure out the details with short notice (less than a week).

When we moved, everything happened on time, and we were updated regularly. Some things we hadn’t stored properly they wrapped and covered. Paul and Alex were lovely, friendly and helped us get everything in the right rooms.

Overall a great experience.

Jay

JaySydney, NSW

Perfect move

The move done by Leroy Jr was great considering our lift was not working and we are on the 4th floor. They did the job smoothly and efficiently. Completed everything on time. Very happy with the service.

Merci

Merci

Excellent service!

These guys are the only removalist company I will ever use or recommend! I had booked another company originally and not only did they fail to turn up, they wouldn’t even answer my calls! I rang Safe Removalist and they were at my place in 15mins!

Zyon & Tee were professional, quick, efficient and good for a laugh too!

Thank you boys, you saved move in day for me
:-)

Excellent movers by far

Good hardworking professional guys. Smashed out the move in our budget time of 4.5 hours. Will be using these guys again if we move 100% and recommending to any friends or family

Ray C.

Ray C.Sydney, NSW

Professional and efficient!

I was truly amazed about how Ty could make the impossible possible, it would have been a two tripper, and his magic arranging skill fit everything in the truck! The handling was very professional. Strongly recommend this company, and this transship is awesome!

Brendan

BrendanSydney, NSW

Excellent service

Leroy and Junior were amazing! The boys presented professionally, worked fast and hard but took the upmost care of our furniture. Couldn’t recommend them more.
Even our dog loved them

Sam

SamSydney, NSW

Excellent and professional service

Very satisfied with the service of the Safe Removalist team. Communication was clear from the start. Alex and Paul were on time, worked efficiently and handled all items with extra care. Made the move stress free.

Isabella

IsabellaSydney, NSW

Very happy!

Couldn’t have found a better duo to move our belongings for us! Made moving house so easy. Diligent, fast and careful guys!
Took great care with our cream 4-peace couch, covered everything when it started to rain mid-move! Very happy!

Excellent service

David and Zion arrived on time and started working straight away. We lived in a 2 story flat with no lift and we had some very big and heavy items they moved everything in an immpressive speed . All my items where protected and securely loaded. Also on my new house they moved everything in to the room i wanted very friendly an efficient. Made our move a breeze.

Would recommend them to others
Michelle and Enrique