Safe Removalist

• Timeliness

Denis Sheldon
Denis SheldonSydney, NSW

Wonderful service - highly recommend

A family friend recommend safe removals to me , so my partner booked safe removals .Martin and his partner made moving day very easy . They were on time, efficient, very careful with my personal possessions and were professional and courteous during the whole moving process Thank you won’t be last time using safe removals recommend to all you won’t be disappointed.

Melissa
MelissaSydney, NSW

Fantastic removals quick & perfection

Martin and his team were extremely professional and went above and beyond with their service.They communicated well with each other and ensured we were comfortable with every step of the move. We will be recommending safe removals & Martin and his team to all our family

Job Satisfaction

Very happy with the service I received from these guys. Only a few calls/emails to have everything organised. Very, very easy. Saved me so much time and energy. Very thankful.

Sandra k
Sandra kSydney, NSW

Martin & Dennis fantastic removals ,careful & professional fast removals must recommend safe removals

Booked safe removals removals arrived on time moved our 3 bedroom . Removals wrapped all our items perfectly and were careful and very fast. Book safe removals due to the 5 stars reviews and honestly did not disappoint would definitely move with them again And recommend to all.

Baz
Baz

Great job

Great movers! We had the contents of 2 separate storage units going to our new house. Ivan, lothear and maikel were amazing and had the whole thing done in! They were really quickly helpful with putting everything where we needed it in the new house too.

Job Satisfaction

Great job and great attitude!!!!

On time
Very efficient
Very hard working
Very friendly

We worked with Alxin and Qays and i give a rating 10/10 perfect job

We moved from west sydney to the central coast.

4 bedroom house

Patricia
PatriciaSydney, NSW

Will definitely recommend to anyone and everyone fan fantastic service

Cannot thank Shayne, Jay & Cory enough, they did an amazing job, making our move extremely easy and stress free. Previous experiences with others have been terrible, if we were to need their help again we know exactly who to call.

Amazing moving would recommend

Roodi and Max both professional and quick to move a five room apartment. The move included the contents of large furniture and heavy, bulky equipment. Not a single item was misplaced or damaged. The Safe removalists team lead by Roodi and Max were respectful in our home and worked harmoniously creating a happy atmosphere during what can be a stressful time. These guys are hard workers and seriously strong but gentle with delicate items. In the end they sent us videos of the move as we were not able to be there physically at the time, they locked up the house with the keys inside. We would highly recommend them.

Gina-M
Gina-MSydney, NSW

Superb service

I was initially let down by another removal company who didn’t show up. Luckily, I was able to contact Safe Removalist at the last minute who arrived within hours on the same day. Adesn and Alksandr did a fantastic job - working quickly and efficiently but also handled everything with care. I highly recommend and will be contacting them for any future moves.

Find out how Safe Removalist compares to other Furniture Removalists

Milad, Rami, Mario gave great service.

They moved two pickup addresses and two delivery addresses which was great. It was fast and I would highly recommend. I would book them again for my next move too

G Abecina
G Abecina

10/10 Flawless

JGrantham
JGranthamSydney, NSW

Quick and efficient, such good value

First time hiring a removalist, I read so many reviews
I Chose Safe Removalist based on the glowing reviews they had received
Booked online, confirmed in minutes
Roodi and Max arrived on time and had my stuff packed in the van in 2 hours
And unpacked and carried up 3 floors just as fast!
2 bedroom apartment moved from Wollongong to Sydney in 5 hours
Highly recommended

Great Service

Lothar, Norman & Ivan arrived on time, checked out the job & went straight to work. We were in a three bedroom, four level townhouse, with plenty of steps. They finished in no time, no damage, no complaints, really nice & respectful guys. The move in was seamless. I highly recommend Safe Removalists. P.S was a good price.

Job Satisfaction

Finally!!! Decent removalists in Sydney!

I’ve moved 10 times in Sydney in the past 6yrs (don’t ask) anyway…I’m always stressed about removalists when moving and have always been let down/frustrated in the past with time wasting, broken items and general incompetence. No more! Despite moving out of a really annoying sub-ground floor, lots of stairs, etc etc apartment - these guys did not complain, got it all done, helped me with items that I wasn’t sure how to pack (weird glass table, tv etc) and were pleasant and nice the whole time and didn’t waste any time getting everything done! Also, they cost less than the previous time wasters I’ve dealt with. Jeremiah (and I’m really sorry I forgot the other guy’s name!) Thank you! Highly recommend.

mkocatepe
mkocatepe

Excellent service. Highly recommend them

I highly recommend these guys. I had Jeremiah and Lee working and they were amazing. They were on time, careful with the furniture and they were fast! I would definitely move with them again. A 10/10 service.