Safe T Sleep Sleepwrap

Safe T Sleep Sleepwrap (page 2 of 2)

KMF

KMFAU

Great invention!

I started using this when my baby went from the bassinet to the cot & would get upset stuck in corners.
    Wish I found it sooner as it would have really helped in the early months with reflux & keeping h central on incline.
    My baby started sleeping through the night, keeps him feeling secure, stays central in bed & can't hurt himself climbing or getting stuck in corners.
    His face seems to lie right on the edge of the sheet so I have to try & fold it down or it's uncomfortable & leaves a line on his face. Also now that my son is rolling he gets onto his tummy easily & can't get back making me worry about him suffocating.

liv1520

liv1520

nastursim

nastursimRichmond-Tweed, NSW

When my 4 month old starting rolling over in bed, I searched high and low and found this, it is fantastic, after a week of little sleep, I can finally put my mind to rest knowing he was safe on his back where I left him. I have 5 children and never knew something like this existed, it needs to be advertised more, even at hospitals so parents don;t have to lose sleep when their little ones keep rolling onto their tummy in their sleep.
    i can put my son to bed and know he will be where I left him when he wakes. No getting wrapped in sheets, getting caught in the bars, or getting stuck on his tummy. The best product I have bought and very worthwhile invest in his safety.

lisar5017

lisar5017Illawarra, NSW

Best thing I have ever bought. My baby starting sleeping better through the night straight away. If you know any new mums I recommend buying it for them, they will love you forever.
    As a new mum it eased my worried mind to know that the baby would not roll or move around the cot. Great quality linen.
    The wrap is great but my son tends tries to do 360 degree turns sometimes and when wrapped, it obviously gets twisted and tight around his stomach resulting in crying etc.

Nor

NorAU

Got a baby who rolls onto their belly- buy this!

Learning to Grow...through 5 children

Can't live without it fromnewborn to 3 year old

I bought this when my first started pulling himself up and couldn't get back down around 4 months (yes a very early mover!) but loved it so much as he had no other choice but to go to sleep. They can eventually roll over and even sit up but it keeps them down on the mattress. I used it when transferring to a big bed at 18 months with no problems no getting out of bed or falling out and great for carAvaning or traveling
    EasY when sleeping away from home no protacots and great to transfer to big Bed
    When waking them up in the early stages for feedings Yes the Velcro can be loud and it is quite expensive and Takes practice getting on the mattress and you need at least 2

An_1234

An_1234

Helped us out for a couple of scenarios

uncletom

There is no need to swaddle with these, plus SIDS do not recommend swaddling.

Melissa_Smith
    Melissa_Smith

I used sleepy wings to contain the arms rather than a swaddle, my daughter never slipped down whilst positioned on a wedge for reflux in a sleeping bag and sleepy wings. My daughter sleeps thru every night since using this it has kept us all sane

username123

username123AU

OK

uncletom

All my babies became use to the sound and it didn't wake them...it only takes a little practice and you get it right every time...also when in bassinet when baby may be sensitive to noise purchase the one for bassinet which is smaller

keishu

keishu

Good

amyhunz

amyhunzAustralia

Frowne

Frowne

Good

I loved the Safe T Sleep as I knew it kept my little one wrapped so she didn't wake herself. I only wish I had found it earlier!
    Love the fact that it kept my little one swaddled all night and in the same position. She also couldn't get her arms out and wake herself up. Now that she's older, it keeps her from rolling over and getting her limbs caught between the cot bars.
    Tricky to get the positioning of the wrap 'just right' but once you get the hang of it, it's easy. It's also a little on the expensive side, but worth it in my opinion.

See all Safe T Sleep Sleepwrap reviews

Samc

Samcasked

My son is 16 months and moves around a lot in in the night so he can only use a sleeping bag. Obviously being older he is fine rolling over etc actually prefers to sleep on his tummy....would this product be suitable for us or not?

Vanessa
    Vanessa

No definitely not I wouldn't use this past 8 months they love to move! There is another product you can use available through the sleep store that is a sleeping bag attached to a cot sheet so they can turn around/ sleep in tunny but can't stand up.

chilliman
    chilliman

Probably not, if you leave it loose enough to allow your boy to turn - he will be clever enough to crawl out of it if he wants to. We've stopped using it when my girl was 15 months or so, she could climb out of it and pull it up together with the mattress if it's tightly done.

Get an answer from our members and Safe T Sleep representatives