Safety 1st Envy

Listing monitored by Safety 1st

15 questions from our users

Melenau K.
Melenau K.asked

One of the front wheel of my envy stroller is bent the little metal and hard to twist around how to fix it please

Mumma chae
Mumma chaeasked

Which out of the 2 prams are best for purchase the Envy safty first stroller or the strider plus compact

Emily
Emilyasked

Is there anywhere to purchase the second seat in this colour?

Alisha H
Alisha Hasked

Is this pram suitable for twins? Both seats suitable from birth?

Christina S.
Christina S.asked

Can I use the seat for infants? Or do I need to purchase a bassinet?

Safety 1st
Kura A.Safety 1st

Hi Christina, You can use the seat from newborn. Cheers, Safety 1st.

Zoe C.
Zoe C.asked

Does the safety 1st envy strollet have never go flat tyres and is it compatible with the one safe baby capsule

Mohd A.
Mohd A.

I dont know

Jas

Tyres will never go flat and never have to be pumped.
Yes it is compatible with the one safe capsule

Jay
Jayasked

Is there a skateboard or board attachment for the safety 1st envy?

Holz
Holzasked

Hi, I'm looking at buying the Safety 1st Envy, I'm just wanting to know what the weight limit is for the SECOND seat please?
Needing for my 9 week old and my 2 year old.

Georgie
Georgie

The seats are both the same, for instance when I use it sometimes one seat is at the top and one at the bottom and I swap them around. I can't tell the difference between them except for the fact that I've adjusted the straps to fit the different sizes kids. Both suitable up to 17kg. Hope that helps!

Marisasked

I have just purchased a Safety First Envy and I am looking for a capsule that is compatible with it. Can anyone tell me which one that is? That would be much appreciated.

Safety 1st
Kura A.Safety 1st

Hi Maris, thank you for your question. The Safety 1st one Safe Infant Carrier and the Maxi-Cosi Mico AP are both compatible.
If you have any other questions please don't hesitate to contact our customer service team on 1300 809 526. thank you

Maris

Thank you very much for that. I have been having trouble sourcing them in Adelaide are you able to advise me of the stockists here,

Target sell them for $199

Amanda Jurak
Amanda Jurakasked

Can you use the seat for a newborn instead of a bassinet?

Lisa G

The seat is suitable from Newborn to 17kgs. I got mine when my daughter was 3 months and she was fine in it. It doesn't go flat but it does recline :)

Mummy88
Mummy88asked

Hi, does anyone know what the difference is between the Bertini Envy and the Safety 1st Envy? Thank you :)

Lisa G

From what I can see they don't make the Bertini anymore. Maybe the Envy is a newer model as it came out in May/ June last year???
I found one site that used the pics as a demo for the different positions but they only sold it in black.
I hope that helps :)

Maddy
Maddyasked

Hello
Just wondering does this pram take up much boot space I have a new Mazda 2 sedan

Lisa G

Hello Maddy, in my Civic hatch it's a little cozy but in our Toyota Corolla we still have plenty of room for shopping. We put the pram in first with the two seats off and push it to the back of the boot. The frame is quite compact. Sometimes we've put the seats in the floor space in front of the capsule or even sat it on the middle seat :) it all depends on what we buy. I hope that helps.

Samantha3737

Hi Maddy sorry not sure about the Mazda 2 cause we have a people mover (Ssangyong Stavic SPR 7 seater) .....so you know its made with plenty of space for a small village ...I'm a family of 4 kids. I got the frame plus the main and second seat all in the boot, it takes up most of the space there but still able to put in the shopping. We didnt think of this when we purchased because its so easy to fold and set up its worth it. Its just literally clicking on and off the seats. Might be a good idea if a store has one on display you could try it out.

Laura Bennett
Laura Bennettasked

Does the safety 1st one safe infant carrier fit in this pram?

Samantha3737

Hi Laura yes it does, Safety 1st One Safe or Maxi-cosi infant carriers. Unfortunately I already have the Safe n Sound Unity and didnt want to purchase another carrier otherwise this option would be even better, especially when bub is asleep in the car, just click onto the stroller. They even supply the adaptors not like some other strollers you have to purchase separately.

Pix1212
Pix1212asked

Can you use a capsule on the pram? If so which brand? Is the second seat safe for a newborn to be placed in? How much weight can the second seat hold? Also none of your "suppliers" have the envy on display, is there a reason for this? Also when calling your "suppliers" who can order in the envy, they don't know much about the product. I'd like to try before I buy.

Samantha3737

Hi Pix1212, I didn't get much luck on this site from their representative to answer my question. You can see my question is still on here. I actually email them and they reply so quick in response and so helpful that I ended up purchasing the stroller. Here's the email if you need customerservice@dorel.com.au otherwise I can help answer a few of your questions ☺you can use a Safety 1st One Safe or Maxi-cosi infant carriers, adaptors for these are included. Both seats are identical, so both main and second seat can be used for newborn to 17kg. I like this as my old stroller the second seat was nothing like the main seat, very uncomfortable. These seats are very comfortable. I think it's not on display in most stores because its an old stroller 2014, I think and there's so many strollers out there to display for them just not enough space alot of the places I've been only display the 'never would I pay that much' strollers and prams. I was looking for value but with all the features. I do agree with you, it would be great to test it out first even if only instore.

Lisa G

Hello, The Envy was launched about June last year. I know the team have been flat out with the launch of the Aussie Mum's 2016 program. I have found their customer service to go above and beyond. I make contact through the Facebook page. One of the team usually gets back to me the same day or within a few. They also have many comps so it's worth a like :) Safety 1St are usually at the PBC expos. They are a great pram. We've been using it since my daughter was 3 months and my son was 2. It's spacing is generous between the top and bottom seats :)

Samantha3737asked

Does the second seat reclines?

Yes 3 recline positions

Lisa G

Yes both seats have a good recline on them :)

Get an answer from our members and Safety 1st representatives