Safety 1st Envy

Safety 1st Envy

See the Best Double Prams & Strollers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Safety 1st

3.9
    Puppy22801
    Puppy22801N.S.W.

Best Double Pram

Is it easy to maneuver?
    Very. I've never had a issue with it going anywhere on Sand, Road, Gravel, Concert, Pavement and Grass.
    How easy is it to fold, unfold and carry?
    Its real easy to fold and unfold, I fold it with both seats still in the frame and lift it into the back of my ute which makes it a little heavy to carry but when it all apart its really easy and lite to carry.
    Are you happy with the build quality?
    Yes. I've had it for about 4 years now and its till going strong, it put into the back of my ute and gets a bit of a beating back there.

Georgie
    GeorgieTasmania

Sturdy and Easy to Assemble!

Pram is easy to set up and is great quality. I have been using it for almost five months. The only two issues I would have with it is that it's sometimes hard to manouver when there is heavy weight on the front (I put my bigger child on the front) and it takes up plenty of space in the boot. However I purchased it knowing it would take up more space. While it's quite long it is very great to control and I love that it has an adjustable handle - I use the handle longer when I have both seats otherwise shorten it. Also it is narrower than most double prams - including the City Select so I don't feel like I'm taking up so much space in Aisles.

On the move!!

I could not be happier with the Envy! Easy to follow instructions to assemble. I love the fact i can easily change the front seat (4 month old) to face me expecially in head on wind and the nice narrow frame it great to maneuver in tight places. Material is both heavy duty and easy clean! I use my pram daily for long power walks and I am quite happy with it's glide!

Lisa G
    Lisa GIpswich

A Combination for Every Occasion!

Double Prams & Strollers