It is wonderful compact stroller!
I purchased this pram for my 6 month old baby girl few days ago for day to day use as one i have is too heavy for me to carry it each time i go out with my girl. I absolutely like it.
- light weight of 6.5kg, also very compact when folded
- easy to fold, also you can leave small stuff in the basket when folded(like some shopping bags)
- you don't need to buy foot rest separately unlike some other light weight stroller.
- front wheels have suspension
- easy break system(open toe shoes friendly)
- good storage size of basket
Purchased in December 2019 at Amazon for $179.00.
Love, love, love
Amazing! I purchased this for an interstate flight. We have a GB pockit and I love the GB for the size and convenience while travelling, however from a price point the Safety 1st Nook offered a better shade cover, shopping basket and fold. If the Safety First Nook was available when we had our first child, I would have just brought the Nook and saved my money on the other more expensive bulky options! Definitely recommend the Safety First Nook. Excellent value for an efficient, lightweight and comfortable stroller.
Purchased in December 2019 for $260.00.
|Category||4-Wheel Prams & Strollers|
|Suitable Age||0+ months|
|Max User Weight||17 kg|
|Features||Arm Bar, Locking Front Wheels, Suspension and Under-seat Storage|
|Folded Dimensions||58 x 48 x 27 cm|
Other 4-Wheel Prams & Strollers
ProductReview.com.au has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence our content moderation policies in any way, though ProductReview.com.au may earn commissions for products/services purchased via affiliate links.