Safety 1st Perfect Fit

Safety 1st Perfect Fit

Aldi safety boots

Bought safety from aldi this year for occasional use in the garden like mowing or digging.. After about 2 uses the sole started to fall apart. 2 months later the sole is completely cracked. I would hardly call it safety boots. It is a hazard boot. I have one from kmart and 3 years later it is still going strong. Don't waste your money on cheap aldi products. In the aldi list. I have toster electric jug vacuum cleaner tv.nostick frying pan and the list goes on like tile cutter battery drill etc they all clapped out.

One size fits all gate suits everyone!

We had this gate for over 3years and it was still in excellent condition. Was able to pass it along to my sister when she had her baby and is still being used today, so that is now 4 1/2 years worth of usage.

The reason we loved it was for the extendable side on it. We didnt screw it onto the wall and were then able to use it on any doorframe and would frequently take it away with us when visiting friends and family so we were able to block of the "no go" zones for baby.

It is very affordable and you wont be disppointed.
Affordable, sturdy and extendable

Safety 1st perfect fit

This gate is a great buy, ive had this for over 2 years and its sill fantastic.

I have a 4 year old, it keeps her out of rooms i cant normanly keep her out of.
its not only perfect for doors but hall ways and stairs.
I waited until it was on sale then bought 2, i would recommend this to anyone.
Multi use

Good

Overall this is an excellent gate. I picked mine up second for a bargain and after using it I would recommend it to anyone. They way you can adjust it to fit different sized doorways so easily is great.
This gate is easy to fit and light weight. It has a great width range as well.
It comes with attachments to fit to the wall to allow it to work like a gate that can swing but they need to be secured to the doorway. It would be good if the swing gate aspect could work on a pressure fit but I guess there are other gates that work this way.