Safety 1st Summit ISO AP

Safety 1st Summit ISO AP (page 2 of 2)

See the Best Baby Car Seats in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Taylah

Taylah

Safe and cosy.

This seat is super easy to install and easy to adjusted as baby grows. It's superfortabale and snuggley when babies is in there. It is a heavier seat so you definitely want this as a main seat. Easy to clean & take apart just can sure you remember how the straps go back in.

Kiran

KiranPlumpton

Happy with purchase

The summit iso is an easy to install carseat issuing the iso fixtures. My husband did it in no time saving the hassle of getting it professionally fitted. The seat is well padded with ergonomically safe material that prevents growth of mould and bacteria. Popping baby in is quick and easy. The only negative is the extra safety head support prevents the baby from seeing on the left and right side. This also applies for any one sitting next to the seat, you are forced to bend your head down to check on baby if you are sitting directly next to the seat. This is an inconvenience for me but as the brand of the seat suggested safety first.

Tazy

TazyMelbourne

Love this

We purchased ours on special at baby bunting recently for my 4 month old as he outgrew his capsuel. I love their 4-8 year booster seat my daughter uses so decided to go with this brand for my son. It is 0-4 so easy to use. Very comfty and the safety features are great!

November 29th 2017 Update: Good car seat

Purchased recently and happy with it. We originally were after another brand but they had no stock so we chose this one and my daughter's boster seat is this brand so i knew they were good .
Easy to install. Easy to use. Great safety features. I do feel it should lay back a bit more specially for newborns but luckily our little guy was able to suppprt his head when we purchased.

Natasha

NatashaPerth, WA

Loved it at first but now...

Keller House

Keller HouseSTILLWATER

Good safe carseat however a little bulky

It is easy to clean and really easy to install; however it takes up a lot of space in my back seat. For a mom of 3 that is not good. My son falls asleep every time he gets in this seat so it must be really comfortable. I also really love the colors.

riss

rissAU

An amazing car seat

The Safety 1st Summit AP is truly fabulous. We have twins so we are able to compare against other products and this out ways any other seat. It is super comfy, our little one loves it. She falls asleep peacefully. So easy to install takes no time and has multiple positions you can switch to as they get older. Will last her until she is 4 yrs old which is value for money. Also has padded cushioning around the shoulders so the belts don't dig in and breathable fabric. Very easy to clean in case they spill. We have nothing to fault on this seat.

MrsNaomiRiley

MrsNaomiRileyAU

A car seat that met more than my many needs/wants

I LOVE this seat

I was able to install this seat a lot more quickly and easily compared to some other seats i have used. The only gripe i have with using the seat is the tether adjuster can't be switched to the other side. I had the padding in at first but my son is a big boy so ended up taking it out. He is still very comfortable and falls asleep on most car trips. Im very impressed with markers on this seat my son will be able to rear face much longer than the seat we previously used. The seat is of high quality and have had friends say so when they have seen it.

Urja

Urja

I m very happy with my safety 1st car seat because it's safe. Me and my daughter was mat with very

Yes it's easy to install and she is very comfortable in a seat and no maintenance. It's perfect and safe.
Material is also smooth and anti-bacterial n machine wash. It's came with seat protector mat which also very good n mat has storage options as well. I easily instal in 5-10 min.

Daniel

DanielMelbourne

Great all round car seat

Easy to install ISOFIX car seat, the easiest I've ever installed. Easy to tighten straps. Love the fabric, my little one is a hot little thing and he doesn't get sweaty when sitting in the car for long periods; it is also very easy to clean. Good value for money.

Donna30

Donna30ADELAIDE

Absolutely love it!!

Very easy to install and use. Bentlee (1-year-old) loves it and falls to sleep very quickly in it he seems to fit it better then any others. Also we found that it is the only car seat that fits perfect in our car and doesn't move at all unlike some we have tried.

Cleaning is simple and easy to store.

All round a great car seat! And we love it.

Chloe

ChloeMelton West

Excellent car seat. Best I've had!!!