Safety 1st Summit ISO AP

Safety 1st Summit ISO AP (page 2 of 2)

See the Best Baby Car Seats in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Good safe carseat however a little bulky

It is easy to clean and really easy to install; however it takes up a lot of space in my back seat. For a mom of 3 that is not good. My son falls asleep every time he gets in this seat so it must be really comfortable. I also really love the colors.

An amazing car seat

The Safety 1st Summit AP is truly fabulous. We have twins so we are able to compare against other products and this out ways any other seat. It is super comfy, our little one loves it. She falls asleep peacefully. So easy to install takes no time and has multiple positions you can switch to as they get older. Will last her until she is 4 yrs old which is value for money. Also has padded cushioning around the shoulders so the belts don't dig in and breathable fabric. Very easy to clean in case they spill. We have nothing to fault on this seat.

A car seat that met more than my many needs/wants

The Safety 1st Summit ISO AP exceeded my every expectation and requirements. As a mum of a just turned 1 year old I wanted a seat that would still allow her to be rear facing for some time, easily able to adjust the strap height, still allow space for the front passenger/driver, not too wide so that more car seats would fit across the back seat, easy to install and comfortable for my daughter on both short and long trips. I couldn't be happier with this seat, it ticks every box plus is also easy to clean and maintain, my daughter falls asleep within 10 minutes of driving, has a handy little attachment on each side to safely attach a dummy or toy, has incredible safety ratings and will allow my daughter to rear face for at least another couple of months. We are planning on buying a second one for our next baby due in a few months.

I LOVE this seat

I was able to install this seat a lot more quickly and easily compared to some other seats i have used. The only gripe i have with using the seat is the tether adjuster can't be switched to the other side. I had the padding in at first but my son is a big boy so ended up taking it out. He is still very comfortable and falls asleep on most car trips. Im very impressed with markers on this seat my son will be able to rear face much longer than the seat we previously used. The seat is of high quality and have had friends say so when they have seen it.

I m very happy with my safety 1st car seat because it's safe. Me and my daughter was mat with very

Yes it's easy to install and she is very comfortable in a seat and no maintenance. It's perfect and safe.
Material is also smooth and anti-bacterial n machine wash. It's came with seat protector mat which also very good n mat has storage options as well. I easily instal in 5-10 min.

Great all round car seat

Easy to install ISOFIX car seat, the easiest I've ever installed. Easy to tighten straps. Love the fabric, my little one is a hot little thing and he doesn't get sweaty when sitting in the car for long periods; it is also very easy to clean. Good value for money.

Absolutely love it!!

Very easy to install and use. Bentlee (1-year-old) loves it and falls to sleep very quickly in it he seems to fit it better then any others. Also we found that it is the only car seat that fits perfect in our car and doesn't move at all unlike some we have tried.

Cleaning is simple and easy to store.

All round a great car seat! And we love it.

Excellent car seat. Best I've had!!!

Wow!! What a great seat, my son is 4 months old and loves it. And so do I. The seat is well designed and looks super cosy, the padding on the inside isn't too much and it doesn't have annoying valcro (which I found other car seats have and rubs against bubs skin). It also sits very nice in my car, because I have leather bucket seats, other seats can feel loose, this one is so secure and so easy to install. I love that it has isofix which my car is compatible with so it's easy to connect it up. My husbands car doesn't but its still so simple to install and swap over to other cars. Very light weight to carry, and doesn't take up too much room in the car. Will be able to use rearward facing for a long time I suspect. I'm so happy with this car seat. The best I have come across. From one mum to another I would highly recommend this. Wish it had come out sooner.