Safety 1st Summit ISO AP

Safety 1st Summit ISO AP

See the Best Baby Car Seats in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Safety 1st

• Safety
  • Ease of Installation
  • Ease of Height Adjustment
Amy Jess
Amy Jess

Unsafe - DON'T BUY

This seat was fine for the first few months we used it. Then the buckles stopped clicking in properly. Baby Bunting won't replace as they said it was up to me to clean the buckles as sand and dirt can stop them working. My 2007 Honda is filled with sand and dirt and those buckles are just fine. Not only that but the buckle doesn't release separately like it does on other brands. We have cleaned the buckle but it still doesn't click in properly first time. This seat is dangerous and I am appalled that Baby Bunting won't refund it. DO NOT BUY.

Purchased in April 2019 at Baby Bunting Physical store for $199.00.

Gen
GenSydney, NSW

Faulty!

Purchased in May 2017 at Baby Bounce for $249.00.

Other Baby Car Seats

ForestGirl
ForestGirl

Okay seat but has some issues

I bought the seat because of the strong CREP safety ratings. It looks good and is easy to install.

However, I've found that my baby does not find it comfortable and is more unsettled in it. Her head seems to flop around more than it should when she sleeps. The headrest seems quite wobbly and I found the fabric has worn quite quickly.

I've since replaced it and am happier with my replacement. I'll keep this seat but only as a spare.

Purchased in November 2018 at Baby Bunting for $370.00.

MummaRose7
MummaRose7AU

This was amazing when I first got it. But this was a different story once bub hit 1 year the straps slide and move

Straps are really bad once bub is mobile and moving around. as for comfort the padding is great. Seat design is good aesthetics wise but not practicality. It’s pretty easy to instal so no issues there.

Purchased in April 2018 at Baby Bunting Online store for $349.00.

Baby Car Seats

Find out how Safety 1st Summit ISO AP compares to other Baby Car Seats

Kkakdugi
KkakdugiDarling Downs, QLD

Returned

After trying to alter the height of the head rest/straps the head rest collapses down if you put any pressure (barely any) on the right side. Not safe so I returned it to the shop and swapped for a completely different brand. Overheard the staff saying it was the second Summit with the same issue that had been returned

Purchased in October 2018 at Baby Bunting for $309.00.

jesssimmo
jesssimmoNorth Queensland, QLD

Use your money elsewhere.

Hate this car seat. Straps always get twisted, my babe is always so uncomfortable and sweaty, he even got his had stuck down in between the fabric and plastic. Do not recommend at all you are better off spending money on a higher quality seat.

Purchased in November 2017 for $370.00.

No thanks
No thanks

Not buying it again for second child.

Pros:
* Baby/toddler comfortable.
Cons:
* The seatbelt doesn't adjust all that well as they grow.
* The material of the seat is quite poor quality - became frayed within a year and the colour of the seat has faded terribly, making a 2.5 year old car seat look much more worn. We bought a seat for each car even though we only used one car once week, it still didn't maintain well.

Going with a completely different brand and model with our second - admittedly, having had a child now, know what to look for and the Safety first car seat is not the best value or product at this price point.