Safety 1st Summit ISO AP

Safety 1st Summit ISO AP

See the Best Baby Car Seats in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Safety 1st

• Safety
  • Ease of Installation
  • Ease of Height Adjustment
Amy Jess
Amy Jess

Unsafe - DON'T BUY

This seat was fine for the first few months we used it. Then the buckles stopped clicking in properly. Baby Bunting won't replace as they said it was up to me to clean the buckles as sand and dirt can stop them working. My 2007 Honda is filled with sand and dirt and those buckles are just fine. Not only that but the buckle doesn't release separately like it does on other brands. We have cleaned the buckle but it still doesn't click in properly first time. This seat is dangerous and I am appalled that Baby Bunting won't refund it. DO NOT BUY.

Purchased in April 2019 at Baby Bunting Physical store for $199.00.

Gen
GenSydney, NSW

Faulty!

Purchased in May 2017 at Baby Bounce for $249.00.

Other Baby Car Seats

MummaRose7
MummaRose7AU

This was amazing when I first got it. But this was a different story once bub hit 1 year the straps slide and move

Straps are really bad once bub is mobile and moving around. as for comfort the padding is great. Seat design is good aesthetics wise but not practicality. It’s pretty easy to instal so no issues there.

Purchased in April 2018 at Baby Bunting Online store for $349.00.

jesssimmo
jesssimmoNorth Queensland, QLD

Use your money elsewhere.

Hate this car seat. Straps always get twisted, my babe is always so uncomfortable and sweaty, he even got his had stuck down in between the fabric and plastic. Do not recommend at all you are better off spending money on a higher quality seat.

Purchased in November 2017 for $370.00.

Baby Car Seats

Find out how Safety 1st Summit ISO AP compares to other Baby Car Seats

Rinat
RinatMelbourne

Affordable

I have a 4 month old and only now i am getting used to the discomfort of taking him in and out of the car seat. It is a good value for the price and excellent for the sense of security- knowing that bub is safe at the back. I would not particularly recommend this for a first time parent.

Jess
JessPerth

Good carseat

This car seat is easy to install and use. The only feature that i dont like about it is I find the shoulder straps a little hard to maneuver sometimes. Its easy to adjust the head rest and it cleans easily which is good with my toddler. 'We swapped to this car seat as we previously had one where the fabric wasnt breathable and my daughter used to get quite sweaty and so far this seat doesnt have that problem which is good.

Andrew E
Andrew EWA, 6060

Great car seat but usual frustration to buckle up

There is no doubt this is a safe, quality car seat that is comfy for the kid. Huge age range as well which is awesome.

I hate all car seats so far tho due to how annoying they are to fasten. I am bery tall and trying to position my kid so i can fasten her in is a pain in the back.

Belts are always twisted. This 1 is hard to install and harder to remove. Forget cleaning the cover if they do a wee. Takes a genius to remove the cover

The baby product awards for 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-baby-product-awards-for-2020
Kiran
KiranPlumpton

Happy with purchase

The summit iso is an easy to install carseat issuing the iso fixtures. My husband did it in no time saving the hassle of getting it professionally fitted. The seat is well padded with ergonomically safe material that prevents growth of mould and bacteria. Popping baby in is quick and easy. The only negative is the extra safety head support prevents the baby from seeing on the left and right side. This also applies for any one sitting next to the seat, you are forced to bend your head down to check on baby if you are sitting directly next to the seat. This is an inconvenience for me but as the brand of the seat suggested safety first.

Other Baby Car Seats