Safety 1st Summit ISO AP

Safety 1st Summit ISO AP

See the Best Baby Car Seats in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Safety 1st

• Safety
  • Ease of Installation
  • Ease of Height Adjustment
Amy Jess
Amy Jess

Unsafe - DON'T BUY

This seat was fine for the first few months we used it. Then the buckles stopped clicking in properly. Baby Bunting won't replace as they said it was up to me to clean the buckles as sand and dirt can stop them working. My 2007 Honda is filled with sand and dirt and those buckles are just fine. Not only that but the buckle doesn't release separately like it does on other brands. We have cleaned the buckle but it still doesn't click in properly first time. This seat is dangerous and I am appalled that Baby Bunting won't refund it. DO NOT BUY.

Purchased in April 2019 at Baby Bunting Physical store for $199.00.

Gen
GenSydney, NSW

Faulty!

Purchased in May 2017 at Baby Bounce for $249.00.

Lia L.
Lia L.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good quality

Brought the one from new born to 8
It has been used for 3 years now
Like it very much its also comfy when my kid sitting on it highly recommended

Purchased in January 2017 at Harvey Norman for $480.00.

MummaRose7
MummaRose7AU

This was amazing when I first got it. But this was a different story once bub hit 1 year the straps slide and move

Straps are really bad once bub is mobile and moving around. as for comfort the padding is great. Seat design is good aesthetics wise but not practicality. It’s pretty easy to instal so no issues there.

Purchased in April 2018 at Baby Bunting Online store for $349.00.

Bexilly
Bexilly

Great seat. My baby fell asleep in it straight away

We got this seat after having used a capsule for her the 7 months. There is an infant insert inside which we have removed & it has made it way more comfortable for her. She would have been too squished if we hadn’t removed it. The straps are easy to use - they undo and extend so easily. I have used the height adjustment with ease too. We had the Maxi cosy basic capsule so this feels like a bit of an upgrade as the straps are easier to undo & tighten. We got it on special at Baby Bunting which was a bargain

Purchased in March 2019 at Baby Bunting for $189.00.

Liv
Liv

Easy to use car seat

I have found it to be a great car seat for my new born. He loves to sleep in it for long trips and is very warm and comfortable. It is easy to do up once you get the hang of it.

Purchased in October 2018 for $279.00.

jesssimmo
jesssimmoNorth Queensland, QLD

Use your money elsewhere.

Hate this car seat. Straps always get twisted, my babe is always so uncomfortable and sweaty, he even got his had stuck down in between the fabric and plastic. Do not recommend at all you are better off spending money on a higher quality seat.

Purchased in November 2017 for $370.00.

The baby product awards for 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-baby-product-awards-for-2020
ZonasjaAlekseyfv
ZonasjaAlekseyfvYeronga

good

We studied for a long time before we bought this pram seat. This pram seat is very easy to install and unload. I'm not disappointed that it's not difficult to operate. Disassembly and cleaning is easy. It is of good quality and the material is quite good. I'll keep watching.

Analysse B
Analysse Bmelbourne

Great car seat

I got this for my son who's know nearly 3 months an so far no problems what so ever, it was easy to install, easy to take in an out of the car, comfortable an easy to clean! straps are a bit difficult to adjust as it's under all the padding and need both hands but other than that it's great!

Taylah
Taylah

Safe and cosy.

This seat is super easy to install and easy to adjusted as baby grows. It's superfortabale and snuggley when babies is in there. It is a heavier seat so you definitely want this as a main seat. Easy to clean & take apart just can sure you remember how the straps go back in.

Keller House
Keller HouseSTILLWATER

Good safe carseat however a little bulky

It is easy to clean and really easy to install; however it takes up a lot of space in my back seat. For a mom of 3 that is not good. My son falls asleep every time he gets in this seat so it must be really comfortable. I also really love the colors.

Daniel
DanielMelbourne

Great all round car seat

Easy to install ISOFIX car seat, the easiest I've ever installed. Easy to tighten straps. Love the fabric, my little one is a hot little thing and he doesn't get sweaty when sitting in the car for long periods; it is also very easy to clean. Good value for money.