Safety 1st Summit ISO AP

Safety 1st Summit ISO AP

See the Best Baby Car Seats in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Safety 1st

• Safety
  • Ease of Installation
  • Ease of Height Adjustment
ForestGirl
ForestGirl

Okay seat but has some issues

I bought the seat because of the strong CREP safety ratings. It looks good and is easy to install.

However, I've found that my baby does not find it comfortable and is more unsettled in it. Her head seems to flop around more than it should when she sleeps. The headrest seems quite wobbly and I found the fabric has worn quite quickly.

I've since replaced it and am happier with my replacement. I'll keep this seat but only as a spare.

Purchased in November 2018 at Baby Bunting for $370.00.

Kkakdugi
KkakdugiDarling Downs, QLD

Returned

After trying to alter the height of the head rest/straps the head rest collapses down if you put any pressure (barely any) on the right side. Not safe so I returned it to the shop and swapped for a completely different brand. Overheard the staff saying it was the second Summit with the same issue that had been returned

Purchased in October 2018 at Baby Bunting for $309.00.

Other Baby Car Seats

No thanks
No thanks

Not buying it again for second child.

Pros:
* Baby/toddler comfortable.
Cons:
* The seatbelt doesn't adjust all that well as they grow.
* The material of the seat is quite poor quality - became frayed within a year and the colour of the seat has faded terribly, making a 2.5 year old car seat look much more worn. We bought a seat for each car even though we only used one car once week, it still didn't maintain well.

Going with a completely different brand and model with our second - admittedly, having had a child now, know what to look for and the Safety first car seat is not the best value or product at this price point.

Natasha
NatashaPerth, WA

Loved it at first but now...

Baby Car Seats

Find out how Safety 1st Summit ISO AP compares to other Baby Car Seats

Chloe
Chloeasked

I have bought the safety first car seat 6 months ago and the strap is fraying around the clip making it unsafe. Can I return the seat?

Alicia.R
Alicia.Rasked

Bought my sons seat just over a year ago and noticed that the straps are starting to fray around the bottom where stitched and also on the strap holding the buckle. Has anyone else’s started doing this

MummaRose7
MummaRose7asked

Can you use this in a car without isofix?

Emmal w
Emmal w

Yes, It is compatible for both isofix and regular

See all Safety 1st Summit ISO AP questions