Safety 1st Summit ISO AP

Safety 1st Summit ISO AP

See the Best Baby Car Seats in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Safety 1st

MargaretSydney, NSW

Best choice made

It's safe
Easy to use
Comfortable for all my kids
In an amazing condition 4 years and still going
It's very secure for my boys to use while sleeping especially on a road trip I have 4 car seats from the same brand and I love it

Purchased in April 2015 at Baby kingdoms for $250.00.

ForestGirl
ForestGirl

Okay seat but has some issues

I bought the seat because of the strong CREP safety ratings. It looks good and is easy to install.

However, I've found that my baby does not find it comfortable and is more unsettled in it. Her head seems to flop around more than it should when she sleeps. The headrest seems quite wobbly and I found the fabric has worn quite quickly.

I've since replaced it and am happier with my replacement. I'll keep this seat but only as a spare.

Purchased in November 2018 at Baby Bunting for $370.00.

Sara's P.
Sara's P.

Very Comfortable

Baby loves it. He enjoys more the car ride because of this lovely car seat. It's very comfortable plus it has a spot for the baby bottle when the baby starts growing. I definitely recommend it.

Purchased in December 2018 at Walmart for $299.00.

Kkakdugi
KkakdugiDarling Downs, QLD

Returned

After trying to alter the height of the head rest/straps the head rest collapses down if you put any pressure (barely any) on the right side. Not safe so I returned it to the shop and swapped for a completely different brand. Overheard the staff saying it was the second Summit with the same issue that had been returned

Purchased in October 2018 at Baby Bunting for $309.00.

Sam
SamSydney, NSW

Good quality.

It's a heavy comfortable car seat and the kids like it. But it has not bottle stander. It's easy to install and clean. The kid can sleep nicely at this seat.

Purchased in September 2017 at Baby Bunting Online store for $329.00.

Dee
DeeSouthern highlands nsw

Great seat!

Emmal wEmerald

Perfect from birth

I bought this once my bub grew out of his capsule, best car seat! It’s so simple to install, either with isopod or regular belt method- we have both cars, so needed both. Beautiful vibrant colours, material is wonderful and plush. Bub seems extremely comfortable and very happy in this car seat.

The baby product awards for 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-baby-product-awards-for-2020
Court Mc
Court Mc

Safety First

We had this car seat professionally installed and it sits firm in the car. It is well padded and cosy for our little baby who quickly out grew the maxi cosy carrier. Seems relatively easy to clean (however we did scotch guard prior to using). Our bubby falls asleep quickly in her seat and looks very comfortable.

Christine
ChristineSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy to install and use

Both my partner and I have this seat in Grey installed in our vehicles. I really like how easy it is to machine wash and how comfortable my child obviously is in it. It looks great and we bought both car seats at different times on sale for $329.00. I did quite a bit of research and we are very happy with this purchase. We also decided to buy the Safety 1st Stroller which has been amazing as well.

Kathy T
Kathy TSydney

Affordable buy

Bub is comfortable with the seat. Easy to clean and you can remove the insert if bub is too big already. bub is safe and secured. Not compromising safety with the quality. Reasonable price. Highly recommend this to family and friends. I have this professioanally installed to ensure that it was installed correctly

No thanks
No thanks

Not buying it again for second child.

Pros:
* Baby/toddler comfortable.
Cons:
* The seatbelt doesn't adjust all that well as they grow.
* The material of the seat is quite poor quality - became frayed within a year and the colour of the seat has faded terribly, making a 2.5 year old car seat look much more worn. We bought a seat for each car even though we only used one car once week, it still didn't maintain well.

Going with a completely different brand and model with our second - admittedly, having had a child now, know what to look for and the Safety first car seat is not the best value or product at this price point.

Emma
EmmaPenrith

Excellent car seat for the value

This seat is pretty amazing for the value, with the isofix its so much easier to install then a standard seat, our baby always manages to fall asleep when in it so muct be prerry comftable, all the covers come off to clean easily, we love it so much were buying another one for our second car

Tazy
TazyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love this

We purchased ours on special at baby bunting recently for my 4 month old as he outgrew his capsuel. I love their 4-8 year booster seat my daughter uses so decided to go with this brand for my son. It is 0-4 so easy to use. Very comfty and the safety features are great!

November 29th 2017 Update: Good car seat

Purchased recently and happy with it. We originally were after another brand but they had no stock so we chose this one and my daughter's boster seat is this brand so i knew they were good .
Easy to install. Easy to use. Great safety features. I do feel it should lay back a bit more specially for newborns but luckily our little guy was able to suppprt his head when we purchased.

Natasha
NatashaPerth, WA

Loved it at first but now...

riss
rissAU

An amazing car seat

The Safety 1st Summit AP is truly fabulous. We have twins so we are able to compare against other products and this out ways any other seat. It is super comfy, our little one loves it. She falls asleep peacefully. So easy to install takes no time and has multiple positions you can switch to as they get older. Will last her until she is 4 yrs old which is value for money. Also has padded cushioning around the shoulders so the belts don't dig in and breathable fabric. Very easy to clean in case they spill. We have nothing to fault on this seat.