Safety 1st Summit ISO AP

Safety 1st Summit ISO AP

See the Best Baby Car Seats in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Safety 1st

Rinat
RinatMelbourne

Affordable

I have a 4 month old and only now i am getting used to the discomfort of taking him in and out of the car seat. It is a good value for the price and excellent for the sense of security- knowing that bub is safe at the back. I would not particularly recommend this for a first time parent.

Jess
JessPerth

Good carseat

This car seat is easy to install and use. The only feature that i dont like about it is I find the shoulder straps a little hard to maneuver sometimes. Its easy to adjust the head rest and it cleans easily which is good with my toddler. 'We swapped to this car seat as we previously had one where the fabric wasnt breathable and my daughter used to get quite sweaty and so far this seat doesnt have that problem which is good.

Other Baby Car Seats

Andrew E
Andrew EWA, 6060

Great car seat but usual frustration to buckle up

There is no doubt this is a safe, quality car seat that is comfy for the kid. Huge age range as well which is awesome.

I hate all car seats so far tho due to how annoying they are to fasten. I am bery tall and trying to position my kid so i can fasten her in is a pain in the back.

Belts are always twisted. This 1 is hard to install and harder to remove. Forget cleaning the cover if they do a wee. Takes a genius to remove the cover

Kiran
KiranPlumpton

Happy with purchase

The summit iso is an easy to install carseat issuing the iso fixtures. My husband did it in no time saving the hassle of getting it professionally fitted. The seat is well padded with ergonomically safe material that prevents growth of mould and bacteria. Popping baby in is quick and easy. The only negative is the extra safety head support prevents the baby from seeing on the left and right side. This also applies for any one sitting next to the seat, you are forced to bend your head down to check on baby if you are sitting directly next to the seat. This is an inconvenience for me but as the brand of the seat suggested safety first.

Baby Car Seats

Find out how Safety 1st Summit ISO AP compares to other Baby Car Seats

Chloe
Chloeasked

I have bought the safety first car seat 6 months ago and the strap is fraying around the clip making it unsafe. Can I return the seat?

Alicia.R
Alicia.Rasked

Bought my sons seat just over a year ago and noticed that the straps are starting to fray around the bottom where stitched and also on the strap holding the buckle. Has anyone else’s started doing this

MummaRose7
MummaRose7asked

Can you use this in a car without isofix?

Emmal w
Emmal w

Yes, It is compatible for both isofix and regular

See all Safety 1st Summit ISO AP questions