Safety 1st Summit ISO AP

Safety 1st Summit ISO AP

See the Best Baby Car Seats in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Safety 1st

MargaretSydney, NSW

Best choice made

It's safe
Easy to use
Comfortable for all my kids
In an amazing condition 4 years and still going
It's very secure for my boys to use while sleeping especially on a road trip I have 4 car seats from the same brand and I love it

Purchased in April 2015 at Baby kingdoms for $250.00.

Sara's P.
Sara's P.

Very Comfortable

Baby loves it. He enjoys more the car ride because of this lovely car seat. It's very comfortable plus it has a spot for the baby bottle when the baby starts growing. I definitely recommend it.

Purchased in December 2018 at Walmart for $299.00.

Sam
SamSydney, NSW

Good quality.

It's a heavy comfortable car seat and the kids like it. But it has not bottle stander. It's easy to install and clean. The kid can sleep nicely at this seat.

Purchased in September 2017 at Baby Bunting Online store for $329.00.

Dee
DeeSouthern highlands nsw

Great seat!

Emmal wEmerald

Perfect from birth

I bought this once my bub grew out of his capsule, best car seat! It’s so simple to install, either with isopod or regular belt method- we have both cars, so needed both. Beautiful vibrant colours, material is wonderful and plush. Bub seems extremely comfortable and very happy in this car seat.

Court Mc
Court Mc

Safety First

We had this car seat professionally installed and it sits firm in the car. It is well padded and cosy for our little baby who quickly out grew the maxi cosy carrier. Seems relatively easy to clean (however we did scotch guard prior to using). Our bubby falls asleep quickly in her seat and looks very comfortable.

Christine
ChristineSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy to install and use

Both my partner and I have this seat in Grey installed in our vehicles. I really like how easy it is to machine wash and how comfortable my child obviously is in it. It looks great and we bought both car seats at different times on sale for $329.00. I did quite a bit of research and we are very happy with this purchase. We also decided to buy the Safety 1st Stroller which has been amazing as well.

The baby product awards for 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-baby-product-awards-for-2020
Kathy T
Kathy TSydney

Affordable buy

Bub is comfortable with the seat. Easy to clean and you can remove the insert if bub is too big already. bub is safe and secured. Not compromising safety with the quality. Reasonable price. Highly recommend this to family and friends. I have this professioanally installed to ensure that it was installed correctly

Emma
EmmaPenrith

Excellent car seat for the value

This seat is pretty amazing for the value, with the isofix its so much easier to install then a standard seat, our baby always manages to fall asleep when in it so muct be prerry comftable, all the covers come off to clean easily, we love it so much were buying another one for our second car

Tazy
TazyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love this

We purchased ours on special at baby bunting recently for my 4 month old as he outgrew his capsuel. I love their 4-8 year booster seat my daughter uses so decided to go with this brand for my son. It is 0-4 so easy to use. Very comfty and the safety features are great!

November 29th 2017 Update: Good car seat

Purchased recently and happy with it. We originally were after another brand but they had no stock so we chose this one and my daughter's boster seat is this brand so i knew they were good .
Easy to install. Easy to use. Great safety features. I do feel it should lay back a bit more specially for newborns but luckily our little guy was able to suppprt his head when we purchased.

riss
rissAU

An amazing car seat

The Safety 1st Summit AP is truly fabulous. We have twins so we are able to compare against other products and this out ways any other seat. It is super comfy, our little one loves it. She falls asleep peacefully. So easy to install takes no time and has multiple positions you can switch to as they get older. Will last her until she is 4 yrs old which is value for money. Also has padded cushioning around the shoulders so the belts don't dig in and breathable fabric. Very easy to clean in case they spill. We have nothing to fault on this seat.

MrsNaomiRiley
MrsNaomiRileyAU

A car seat that met more than my many needs/wants

I LOVE this seat

I was able to install this seat a lot more quickly and easily compared to some other seats i have used. The only gripe i have with using the seat is the tether adjuster can't be switched to the other side. I had the padding in at first but my son is a big boy so ended up taking it out. He is still very comfortable and falls asleep on most car trips. Im very impressed with markers on this seat my son will be able to rear face much longer than the seat we previously used. The seat is of high quality and have had friends say so when they have seen it.

Urja
Urja

I m very happy with my safety 1st car seat because it's safe. Me and my daughter was mat with very

Yes it's easy to install and she is very comfortable in a seat and no maintenance. It's perfect and safe.
Material is also smooth and anti-bacterial n machine wash. It's came with seat protector mat which also very good n mat has storage options as well. I easily instal in 5-10 min.

Donna30
Donna30ADELAIDE

Absolutely love it!!

Very easy to install and use. Bentlee (1-year-old) loves it and falls to sleep very quickly in it he seems to fit it better then any others. Also we found that it is the only car seat that fits perfect in our car and doesn't move at all unlike some we have tried.

Cleaning is simple and easy to store.

All round a great car seat! And we love it.