Safety 1st Tote Compact Stroller

Safety 1st Tote Compact Stroller

See the Best 4-Wheel Prams & Strollers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Safety 1st

• Suitable for Running Yes (1) · No (1)
  • Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage
mrspeanut
mrspeanutSouthwest, VIC

Great little stroller

Bought this along with the capsule to make the travel system. Stroller is great. Nice to push and has a small turning circle. Compact when folded and light too.

Only thing against it is that the basket at the bottom is very small and you can't fit much in. If you hang a shopping bag off of the handle then it can't be too heavy as the stroller will tip easily. Given the price though I can't fault it. If I wanted a completely perfect stroller then I would have had to have spent a few hundred dollars.

Purchased in August 2019 at Target Australia for $199.00.

Sara's P.
Sara's P.

Very strong and heavy duty stroller. I love it!

You can use this stroller for a child from 0 to 3years old.
It's a very heavy duty stroller. I used it above the sand (the beach). On winter (the ice), On the grass( Park). I also use the basket to put groceries. It's a very strong stroller.
This stroller is from 2012. A member of the family gave it to me after he used it for his child. And now I use it until now and it still works perfectly fine. I definitely recommend this stroller to anybody.

Purchased in August 2012 at Toys R Us / Babies R Us for $399.00.