Safety 1st Visto

Safety 1st Visto

Couldn’t be happier

We have taken our poor pram ( and baby ) on every surface and terrain, tar, gravel, grass,sand, dirt, rocky terrain, terrain where the roots from huge trees stick out of the ground we literally took the pram 4x4 and it held up through ALL of it the suspension is great it’s really nice and smooth and our little boy loves his pram if we have it out sitting in the lounge room he will climb into it and sit in it to watch tv he loves it, it was great even when he was a new born really safe and secure it looks nice it’s light weight and folds up so easily it’s easy to use and doesn’t take up all of your car boot space. I would definitely recommend this pram.

Love it

This pram is easy to steer 1 handed. The basket underneath is big enough to fit 3 environmental supermarket shopping bags in. The seat recline is as easy as lifting a lever. Easy to fold down and up. Seat cover washes up nicely. I think it handles nicely over grass, bitumen, footpath and indoor floorings (haven't used on other surfaces). Adjustable handle height for different height drivers. The only thing I would prefer in the pram is for the handle to flip to make it a forward or rear facing seat rather than removing the seat and changing the position, but this is just minor. The mesh panel in the sun shade can sometimes be an issue but I just put a muslin wrap over it if the sun is streaming in. Excellent pram in my opinion.

Was good at the start

At first I loved this pram easy to fold down, lightweight and plenty of basket space however my now 10 month old cannot fit in it due to the straps being so short and cannot be buckled in, which as left me with no choice but to purchase a new pram. Quite disappointed.

Love this pram!

I bought this pram for my 3rd baby and it is by far my favourite pram I have owned, so easy to fold and folds down very compact, the back wheels are big and bulky and wide apart like so many other prams on the market, it’s easy to push and steer and very lightweight I also love how you detach the seat to have it forward or rear facing. Big spacious basket underneath easy to get things in and out of. All round great pram, my favourite.

Really good and easy to use

It is easy to use, to manoeuvre
The book explain everything perfectly for build it if you buy it online
Baby are really confortabe inside
My daughter love to be lie down for sleeping and really easy and fast to sit when she is wake up
Like the colour
The bag at the bottom is big and can put many things inside

Just a little bit heavy

First pram and loving it

Actually I was looking at getting the Valco Snap Ultra pram instead of this pram mostly due to looks. However the price was too much for me in comparison to what this pram offered.

It’s sturdy and perfect for jogging, can easy adjust the level of the seat and also changing the position of the seat. I’m not sure whether it’s heavy or light for a pram but it was pretty ok for me.

Love it! Valued product

We bought safety 1st stroller from Baby Saving and Co. Its not at all pricey but giving an excellent service for 7 months now. My baby loves it. There is a storage space beneath. Fold easily and easily removable capsule to use separately. You can adjust the capsule in forward or reverse facing which is quite convenient. However this stroller is a bit bumpy on the road. But its not an issue for me. Because i don’t like those strollers that needs to pump air in the wheel. Overall I am happy with this product.

Unhappy

We loved this stroller at first however we were only able to get 5 months of use out of it because our bub no longer fits!! We have extended the harness straps to their maximum length and our 8 month old baby can no longer fit in it and she only weighs 9kg quite far off the mark of the up to 17kg discription given by saftey first. WAs a complete waste of money.

Great basic stroller.

This is a great stroller with very simple and easy to use features.
It was so light and easy to fold that the grandparents found very simple.

The seat looked extremely comftable, so my little one was very happy in this.

Its a good quality stroller and would be worth the RRP

Overall we thoroughly reccomend this stroller especially if you need one when your little one going out with grandma and grandpa.

Third time lucky!

I tried 2 strollers prior to this and am finally happy! This stroller is so easy to manoeuvre and also lightweight. I love that the seat can be forward or reverse facing.
It's pretty good on bumpy ground but could probably be a little better for surfaces like gravel. It's great for what I'll use it for though.
Excellent sized canopy, easy to put together and fold down, I love it.

Disappointed

I love how the basket is easily accessible and the one hand recliner was a bonus when we purchased this pram. However, the harness straps are way too short. We have adjusted it to its max but its so tight to buckle my 8 month old baby. I cant imagine using it any longer than a couple more months. Its unfortunate because its such a great pram for the price.

not sturdy

I hated this stroller , i put my newborn in it and the top part kept vibrating and shaking as i walk , i felt it wasn't good for the baby so i'm looking for a new one .i bought it for $450 and sold it a month later for $180 . it doesn't attach in a way that absorbs enough bounce. the basket is big and easily accessible which is good

Great Value for money!

I cant get enough of how nice and compact this stroller is to pop in the car yet the basket underneathis huge to store everything....
It is eo easy to change seat to face me out if she wants to look around. Seat padding is nice and comfy and can I just say it is awesome having a reversable liner so I can flip it if we are out and she has put food everywhere. Really simple to remove washable parts.
Being able to recline it is great if we are out and she needs a nap. She is quite happy to recline and fall asleep in the stroller and the shade canopy extends out enough to darken it for her.
Very lightweight. I honestly can't get over how light it is to my old pram. My grandparents love it as they are able to assemble and disassemble without any problems. My grandmothers favourite part is having a handle that adjusts to her height. I haven't been able to fault the stroller and I use it almost everyday on road surfaces.
I am really really happy with it and especially for the price. Awesome quality for a decent price.

Awesome light weight pram

I am so happy I found a pram that was so easy to assemble, lightweight, and easy to use.
I love that it is stylish and my baby loves to ride in it. I can hold my other child's hand walking whilst I steer with one hand. I would definitely recommend this pram for parents to be

Great stroller

I am in love with this easy to use stroller. It’s so simple to assemble, and I love the fact that the seat liner is reversible, so I can cover any spills or mess easily without the need to wash straight away.
The fold is so easy, which is perfect when you are trying to get two kids in the car at the same time. I have already had two people ask me the brand because it looks so stylish.