Safety 1st Wanderer

See the Best 3-Wheel Prams & Strollers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Safety 1st

4.1
  • Suitable for Running Yes (2) · No (0)
  • Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage
Gabriella A.
Gabriella A.Sydney, NSW

This pram still my favorite

Purchased in September 2019 for $377.00.

Leah H.
Leah H.South East Queensland, QLD

Love it

Absolutely love this pram so much its perfect baby sits up high so no having to ruin ur back getting them in and out i can fit a hole grocery shop in the tray alone its a breeze to push and manoeuvre i use it daily. had it for over a year and still in perfect condition! My daughter is comfortable and it grows with her as the leg bit adjusts etc

Purchased in May 2018 at Online for $599.00.

Faulty brake after 7 months of minimal use!

Used my pram very briefly for 7 months, probably jogged about 3 times all of up and the pram brake is now broken; it randomly stopped working, very dangerous! I would NOT recommend this pram. The pram is now out of warranty as I purchased the pram a few months before my daughter was born and I cannot find anywhere that can repair it.

Lis
LisHervey Bay

Big basket but heavy pram

I brought this pram hoping to do some jogging with it but I need 2 hands to steer it when I walk. I love the big basket on the pram and baby is comfy in it, but it is heavy. Even now I use the seat forward facing, I still take the seat off to put in the car as it's heavy to lift when the seat is on the frame. Bubs is 8 months old and I'm considering getting a more compact, quick fold pram!

S hendo
S hendoCoffs harbour

A pram

This pram is big and heavy after a while- as with previous post the foam on the handle fell off within a couple months and the store I purchased from said this is not under warranty. I very rarely use it anymore as it’s easier not too- my son is only 6 months old

satisfactory

This pram is easy to maneuver, and has great storage and sun shade. However, it is very heavy and the buckles and side straps sat very low and looked very uncomfortable on my newborn. The foam on the handles also broke within the first few months of use...I wouldn't buy again.

Chevli
ChevliCapalaba

Unsure of Capsule Dismount, it's doesn't feel very Secure?

I didn't receive a Manual with mine as it was given to me by a friend who no longer needed it. I have an issue with dismounting the newborn capsule? Feeling that it's not secure because it requires 2 people or 3 hands at least. 2 hands to press the buttons on the adapters which releases it from the pram and another hand to hold the capsule as it's been released. Unless there's another way to do this on my own without another party. I can't always rely on someone to be there, any suggestions would be in favor cheers guys.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
The baby product awards for 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-baby-product-awards-for-2020
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

Clara V.
Clara V.30 Nov 2021
how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas

Great pram all round

I have had this pram since January when my son was born. Overall it's a great pram. Plenty of storage, easy fold down. It is a big pram so not good for small spaces. Great shade also especially if Bub wants to lye back for a sleep.
Would recommend thanks.

Mum of 3
Mum of 3Brisbane

Love this pram! So happy!

After using a few different prams for my first 2 kids, (which I always disliked), I decided it was time for a change for my third and last baby. I decided on this pram because I liked the idea that my baby can face me or the world, but little did I realise it was more than just that! I LOVE IT!
Easy to maneuver, great for walks/runs, outings, rough torraine etc. & built to last! I could not recommend this pram enough! It's fantastic!!!

Great pram - easy to assemble, robust & flexible

We wanted a flexible pram with a parent facing option in addition to forward facing. We also wanted a model that was robust enough to travel well over all types of terrain, with room to carry groceries, easy to transport and assemble and affordable. The safety first wanderer 3 wheeler fits the bill nicely. It compares really well to the high end models but w fraction of the price.

jacqueline19
jacqueline19Coffs Harbour, New South Wales

Best Pram Ever And I Won It!!!!

Pram with everything I wanted

I love this pram. It was the only pram that had all of my requirements in one. It is both rear facing (facing mum whilst pushing), and forward facing, all terrain tyres, baby can sit up or lie down. I find this pram easy to manoeuvre and it is light and easy to push. Pram can pivot on the spot. My MIL even commented on how light this pram is to push compared to others, and we were on a sandy and grassy park and up and down hills.

Very good quality, and great price.

Great and easy to use.

Very easy to use and manoeuvre around, fits in all shop isles I have been too. Folds down easily when forward facing, but need to detach seat when rear facing for it to fit in the car. Not too heavy and easy to lift. Suspension makes for a smooth ride. Overall, a great stroller.

Caz
CazMelbourne

Perfect-off road and parent facing. Couldn't ask for more

this is the fourth pram we've purchased (first baby, 6 months old) we just couldn't find one that was the right fit. Until we found the wanderer!!! Amazing value for money, great suspension and my baby can face me he is so much happier! Would highly recommend

See all Safety 1st Wanderer Series reviews