Safety 1st Wanderer Series

Wanderer X, Wanderer (See All)
See the Best 3-Wheel Prams & Strollers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Safety 1st

• Suitable for Running Yes (4) · No (2)
  • Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage
Leah H.
Leah H.South East Queensland, QLD

Best pram ever.

Baby sits up nice and high so saves any back strain plus they can see more. I've used my almost daily for two years and it's still in perfect working condition. Smooth on all terrain and it has a Massive basket which isn't always easy to find. it's only downfall is that it doesn't fold down very compact so you need a big car boot.

Purchased in October 2018 at Baby 'n Things for $599.

EmilyMaria
EmilyMariaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic pram ! Not for toddlers

I personally lived this pram. It’s affordable and very sturdy. Great for “off road” walks !
Have had this pram for two years and still in excellent condition. Huge basket underneath!!
Was great for newborn and young baby.
Despite the age group of the pram being “newborn - 4 years old”
Very disappointed that my new two year old has now outgrown the pram. She is tiny and petite at only 10 kgs, but to tall for the seat.
I think that the age group on the pram needs to be changed, as there is no way a 4 year old would fit.
Otherwise , excellent early years pram!

Purchased in October 2018.

Gabriella A.
Gabriella A.Sydney, NSW

This pram still my favorite

Purchased in September 2019 for $377.

CassieLee
CassieLeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy to use. Good for price

Purchased in March 2020.

3-Wheel Prams & Strollers

Find out how Safety 1st Wanderer Series compares to other 3-Wheel Prams & Strollers

Leah H.
Leah H.South East Queensland, QLD

Love it

Absolutely love this pram so much its perfect baby sits up high so no having to ruin ur back getting them in and out i can fit a hole grocery shop in the tray alone its a breeze to push and manoeuvre i use it daily. had it for over a year and still in perfect condition! My daughter is comfortable and it grows with her as the leg bit adjusts etc

Purchased in May 2018 at Online for $599.

Little Miss Fussy
Little Miss FussySouth East Queensland, QLD

Good sturdy pram, but only for smaller babi es

I recently bought this pram for my daughter who is 16 months of age and roughly 11-12kg.

Sadly she is already too tall to fit comfortably in the seat. Her head practically touches the canopy when it is extended.

Hopefully this information helps someone else to avoid disappointment. It is an otherwise great pram, sturdy and well designed. But not suitable for older, taller babies.

Purchased in June 2019.

Claire
ClaireMid North Coast, NSW

Not bad for its price, but

This is a great pram if you’re not wanting to spend big bucks but still wanting a good quality, durable pram. It is extremely heavy and wide, the canopy does not extend far and the basket is near impossible to access in forward facing mode. I found it great to use with a newborn but this pram combined with the weight for your average toddler is a back breaker. Don’t buy this pram unless you’re intending on buying a second pram when your kid hits 10kg. The weight of the pram is unevenly distributed which means any weight hung on the handle bar can cause the pram to tip.

Purchased in June 2017 at Baby Bella for $750.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.

Clara V.14 Feb 2022
MissyMoo92
MissyMoo92Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great product!!

I'm extremely satisfied with my pram, I love that it is compact and can fit in my hatch. I love that it has the option to face either you or ahead of pram. The only thing I don't like is that it doesn't have a cup holder and the bar underneath, where the storage section is, takes up some space inconveniently so my nappy bag has to squish in a little.

Faulty brake after 7 months of minimal use!

Used my pram very briefly for 7 months, probably jogged about 3 times all of up and the pram brake is now broken; it randomly stopped working, very dangerous! I would NOT recommend this pram. The pram is now out of warranty as I purchased the pram a few months before my daughter was born and I cannot find anywhere that can repair it.

Jen
JenWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Unsafe due to tipping over easily.

The pram is dangerous!!!
DO NOT put an bags or weight on the handle. I put my nappy bag over the handle (not heavy at all) and the pram tipped right over. It was in the rear facing position and the pram tipped backwards and right over. Luckily I caught it before it was completely upside down.
This pram should come with a warning to never put any weight on the handle. Even pushing too hard can cause it to tip!
Also wear the child’s head goes is some kind of structure support that you can’t tuck away from their head when sitting up. I tried and it tipped. Annoying as the child can’t put their head back.

Rajib
RajibSydney, NSW

Easy to manoeuvre

We bought our first pram for our first baby. We have went through different stores to find a great pram at good price. Safety 1st wanderer is a great for find for us. It is very easy to handle and most importantly easy to manoeuvre. Can be folded easily. I definitely recommend this product

Karly
Karlysydney

Love the features

This pram is very easy to maneuver, it's sturdy and well priced. The recline is OK but 3 positions is not ideal as my 3month old didn't want to be completely flat and the middle recline was too upright. The hood is a great size. I only wish the seat was a bit bigger.

Lis
LisHervey Bay

Big basket but heavy pram

I brought this pram hoping to do some jogging with it but I need 2 hands to steer it when I walk. I love the big basket on the pram and baby is comfy in it, but it is heavy. Even now I use the seat forward facing, I still take the seat off to put in the car as it's heavy to lift when the seat is on the frame. Bubs is 8 months old and I'm considering getting a more compact, quick fold pram!

S hendo
S hendoCoffs harbour

A pram

This pram is big and heavy after a while- as with previous post the foam on the handle fell off within a couple months and the store I purchased from said this is not under warranty. I very rarely use it anymore as it’s easier not too- my son is only 6 months old

Varsha
VarshaParramatta

Good product for Infant upto 2 years

Hi, this is good product for infant, I bought it from target 2 years back for my little one and still using it. Good quality and safe for kids. it's not too costly and look wise good. my baby can sleep in it. I used to hanged baby bag to carry her stuff.