4Safety 1st Wanderer Series

4.1

39 reviews · Statistics

69%26%5%

Ease of Packing & Storage
See the Best Prams & Strollers in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Safety 1st Wanderer Series39 reviews
Leah H.
Leah H.QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Best pram ever

Baby sits up nice and high so saves any back strain plus they can see more. I've used my almost daily for two years and it's still in perfect working condition. Smooth on all terrain and it has a Massive basket which isn't always easy to find. it's only downfall is that it doesn't fold down very compact so you need a big car boot.  Show details
EmilyMaria
EmilyMariaVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC4 posts

Fantastic pram ! Not for toddlers

I personally lived this pram. It’s affordable and very sturdy. Great for “off road” walks !
Have had this pram for two years and still in excellent condition. Huge basket underneath!!
Was great for newborn and young baby.
Despite the age group of the pram being “newborn - 4 years old”
Very disappointed that my new two year old has now outgrown the pram. She is tiny and petite at only 10 kgs, but to tall for the seat.
I think that the age group on the pram needs to be changed, as there is no way a 4 year old would fit.
Otherwise , excellent early years pram! Show details
Gabriella A.
Gabriella A.NSWSydney, NSW2 posts
CassieLee
CassieLeeQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD12 posts
  Wanderer X

Easy to use. Good for price

Over all happy with this pram - it's a great option if you are looking for a slightly more affordable option, especially when on sale. It's a bit too big for my car, but I can make it fit if I remove the seat from the frame, it just takes up heaps of extra space this way.

Pros
- good suspension
- nice neutral colour
- stylish
- easy to use
- non inflatable rubber tyres
- affordable

Cons
- slightly too large for smaller boots
- no newborn insert
- can only fold with seat in ff position, not parent facing mode which is super frustrating Show details

Leah H.
Leah H.QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Love it

Absolutely love this pram so much its perfect baby sits up high so no having to ruin ur back getting them in and out i can fit a hole grocery shop in the tray alone its a breeze to push and manoeuvre i use it daily. had it for over a year and still in perfect condition! My daughter is comfortable and it grows with her as the leg bit adjusts etc Show details
Little Miss Fussy
Little Miss FussyQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD12 posts
  Wanderer X

Good sturdy pram, but only for smaller babi es

I recently bought this pram for my daughter who is 16 months of age and roughly 11-12kg.

Sadly she is already too tall to fit comfortably in the seat. Her head practically touches the canopy when it is extended.

Hopefully this information helps someone else to avoid disappointment. It is an otherwise great pram, sturdy and well designed. But not suitable for older, taller babies. Show details

Claire
ClaireNSWMid North Coast, NSW2 posts
  Wanderer X

Not bad for its price, but

This is a great pram if you’re not wanting to spend big bucks but still wanting a good quality, durable pram. It is extremely heavy and wide, the canopy does not extend far and the basket is near impossible to access in forward facing mode. I found it great to use with a newborn but this pram combined with the weight for your average toddler is a back breaker. Don’t buy this pram unless you’re intending on buying a second pram when your kid hits 10kg. The weight of the pram is unevenly distributed which means any weight hung on the handle bar can cause the pram to tip. Show details
MissyMoo92
MissyMoo92VICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC26 posts

Great product!!

I'm extremely satisfied with my pram, I love that it is compact and can fit in my hatch. I love that it has the option to face either you or ahead of pram. The only thing I don't like is that it doesn't have a cup holder and the bar underneath, where the storage section is, takes up some space inconveniently so my nappy bag has to squish in a little.

A.M
A.M
  Wanderer

Faulty brake after 7 months of minimal use!

Used my pram very briefly for 7 months, probably jogged about 3 times all of up and the pram brake is now broken; it randomly stopped working, very dangerous! I would NOT recommend this pram. The pram is now out of warranty as I purchased the pram a few months before my daughter was born and I cannot find anywhere that can repair it.

Jen
JenQLDWide Bay-Burnett, QLD
  Verified Wanderer X

Unsafe due to tipping over easily

The pram is dangerous!!!

DO NOT put an bags or weight on the handle. I put my nappy bag over the handle (not heavy at all) and the pram tipped right over. It was in the rear facing position and the pram tipped backwards and right over. Luckily I caught it before it was completely upside down.

This pram should come with a warning to never put any weight on the handle. Even pushing too hard can cause it to tip!

Also wear the child’s head goes is some kind of structure support that you can’t tuck away from their head when sitting up. I tried and it tipped. Annoying as the child can’t put their head back.

Rajib
RajibNSWSydney, NSW8 posts

Easy to manoeuvre

We bought our first pram for our first baby. We have went through different stores to find a great pram at good price. Safety 1st wanderer is a great for find for us. It is very easy to handle and most importantly easy to manoeuvre. Can be folded easily. I definitely recommend this product

Karly
Karlysydney16 posts

Love the features

This pram is very easy to maneuver, it's sturdy and well priced. The recline is OK but 3 positions is not ideal as my 3month old didn't want to be completely flat and the middle recline was too upright. The hood is a great size. I only wish the seat was a bit bigger.

Lis
LisHervey Bay
  Wanderer

Big basket but heavy pram

I brought this pram hoping to do some jogging with it but I need 2 hands to steer it when I walk. I love the big basket on the pram and baby is comfy in it, but it is heavy. Even now I use the seat forward facing, I still take the seat off to put in the car as it's heavy to lift when the seat is on the frame. Bubs is 8 months old and I'm considering getting a more compact, quick fold pram!

S hendo
S hendoCoffs harbour

A pram

This pram is big and heavy after a while- as with previous post the foam on the handle fell off within a couple months and the store I purchased from said this is not under warranty. I very rarely use it anymore as it’s easier not too- my son is only 6 months old

Varsha
VarshaParramatta4 posts

Good product for Infant upto 2 years

Hi, this is good product for infant, I bought it from target 2 years back for my little one and still using it. Good quality and safe for kids. it's not too costly and look wise good. my baby can sleep in it. I used to hanged baby bag to carry her stuff.