Safety 1st Wanderer Series

19 questions from our users

Zoe C.
Zoe C.asked
Wanderer

Is the safety 1st wanderer pram capsule and adapters compatible with the new safety 1st wanderer x

Zoe C.
Zoe C.asked
Wanderer X

Interested in buying this pram.i have the safety 1st wanderer 3 wheels now and wanting to know if the capsule and adapters from this is compatible with the new safety 1st wanderer x.thanks.

Harriet
Harrietasked
Wanderer

Hi just wanted to know if i can attach a pre preggo capsule into the wanderer 3 wheeler and where do I buy the adapter from please??

Chloe M
Chloe Masked
Wanderer

Hi just inquiring to if the new safety 1st sky black infant carrier is compatible to the 2015 safety 1st wanderer 3 wheel stroller?
Thank you!

Shell
Shellasked
Wanderer

Hi do u use non toxic products on your prams?

Thalia B
Thalia Basked
Wanderer

Hi, i purchased the safety 1st wanderer x travel system and for the life of me i can not work out how to attach the visto adapters that came with the package to the infant carrier. Please help!!
The adapters go on the pram no worries but i have no clue how they go on the capsule. Any help?

Thanks :)

Chevli
Chevli

Hi there, since my question went up. I'm surprised to see it's still on this forum. But since it is, we have sussed it out by now and are quite pro as you could imagine lol.. The 2 adapters that you are inquiring about have 2 circles or buttons in the middle right! Make sure the circles are facing the outside and just slide them into the slots or compartments. That are both positioned for it on the side of the frame. The circles will help you, when you push them in to dismount and that's it. I hope this was helpful anything else you'd like to know about this product just let me know.

jen.mcsweeney.9
jen.mcsweeney.9asked
Wanderer

What weight does the safety first wanderer go up to? My son seems to be getting a little too big for it

Dani

I believe it goes to 17kg, the seat does seem quiet short though, my bub is only 9kg and doesn't fit as comfortably as I'd like.

Needanswersasked
Wanderer X

Can the pram be put down with the normal seat facing you as I am having issues with this? There seems to be an issue with one of the bars hitting the footrest and it won't click in.

Maddiebub

I don't think it can be. Personally, I have a small car so I always detach the seat from the body before packing it in the car, so I have only tried once or twice and it didn't seem to work.

Courttney Henshaw
Courttney Henshawasked
Wanderer X

Hey, I'm interested in purchasing this pram and I was curious how it changes front rearward to frontward facing, and is it easy? I've tried YouTube and had no luck

Maddiebub

The top seat part detaches from the main carrige, you do this when you fold it too. It's pretty simple; using a button on each side (I do one at a time, because one side requires you to push a button down and in, for secure locking) and you just face the seat forwards or backwards and click it back into place.

Val
Valasked
Wanderer

Hi there, I saw this stroller and was about to buy it but a mum in the shop who had the same trolley told me it is very heavy and wouldn't reccommend it. Can you please comment on its weight please?

Dani

It is about 16kgs, i weigh myself 60kgs and i can lift it in and out of my boot. It collapses so easy also.

Flightethan
Flightethanasked
Wanderer

Can this pram attach a second seat? Thanx.

No it can't.

Mon
Monasked
Wanderer

I can't work out how to fold that pram
I have the pram facing me an it won't fold down. Please help

Hi Mon,

You can't fold the pram in rear-facing mode, you will need to turn the seat the other way around to fold.

If you have any other questions please don't hesitate to contact our customer service team on. Phone: 1300 809 526 (toll free within Australia)

Eli
Eliasked
Wanderer X

Does the bottom basket have a bar going through the middle? Pictures aren't 100% clear and looks as though there is a bar that would make getting a nappy bag in and out a little fiddley!??!! Can someone please upload a picture or 2 of the basket?

Needanswers

Yes it has a bar low to the basket across the middle and another one higher up not quite in the middle

Amber W
Amber Wasked
Wanderer

Where can you buy the adaptors for these prams?? Because the ones you are supplied with do not fit the maxi cosi Capsule. Also which brand of capsule is it compatible with? We have the Maxi cosi Air, is that okay??

sam l
sam l

baby value in moorabbin dfo stocks them :) and yes it fits the maxi cosi capsule!

Hi Amber,
The Safety 1st prams are compatible with all the Maxi-Cosi Infant Carriers, you can purchase the adaptors at all baby stores. The adaptors in the box are for the Safety 1st One Safe Infant Carriers.
If you have any further questions please don't hesitate to contact our customer service team on Phone: 1300 809 526 (toll free within Australia)
Hope this helps.

Fran J.
Fran J.

Am I able to get some sent to New Zealand? Appear to be unavailable here.

jamiel88
jamiel88asked
Wanderer X

Does this pram have an adjustable foot or leg rest making it suitable for baby to lay flat?

Coralee
Coralee

Yes it does! Also one of the reasons I love this pram. It lays completely flat and the leg/foot rest aligns with that!

kandiasked
Wanderer

Why was the safety 1st wanderer] discontinued?

Hi Kandi,
Thank you for your question. Keep your eye out on the Safety 1st website and social media pages over the next couple of weeks. We "may" be introducing a new and improved stroller to the mix.
Thank you.

Kat
Katasked
Wanderer

Has this stroller been discontinued? Every site I have looked at has it listed as "Out of Stock."

Yep it has :(

BabyLoganasked
Wanderer

I have a Wanderer and love it.
I just bought a maxi cosi mico capsule to use with it as the manual says they are compatible using the adapters that are supplied with the stroller. Well I can't make it fit with the adapters there is no way it will work. Any suggestions?

Katy

I have this exact problem!! I was told by safety 1st to buy the maxi cosi mico and the adapters are way too big to fit into the capsule!! They need to be half the size!!

BabyLogan

Yes after researching i found out you need to buy the mico adapters from dorrel/safety first separately. And they only sell to stores.
The advertising is missleading.
The stroller however is great and im glad i bought it instead of the more expensive ones in which my opinion are no better some were even worse.

klr
klrasked
Wanderer

Can this be turned into a double?

Marcus U.Safety 1st

No. The Safety 1st Wanderer is a single seat stroller..

Get an answer from our members and Safety 1st representatives