Safety 1st Wanderer X

5 questions from our users

Zoe C.
Zoe C.asked
Wanderer X

Interested in buying this pram.i have the safety 1st wanderer 3 wheels now and wanting to know if the capsule and adapters from this is compatible with the new safety 1st wanderer x.thanks.

Needanswersasked
Wanderer X

Can the pram be put down with the normal seat facing you as I am having issues with this? There seems to be an issue with one of the bars hitting the footrest and it won't click in.

Maddiebub

I don't think it can be. Personally, I have a small car so I always detach the seat from the body before packing it in the car, so I have only tried once or twice and it didn't seem to work.

Courttney Henshaw
Courttney Henshawasked
Wanderer X

Hey, I'm interested in purchasing this pram and I was curious how it changes front rearward to frontward facing, and is it easy? I've tried YouTube and had no luck

Maddiebub

The top seat part detaches from the main carrige, you do this when you fold it too. It's pretty simple; using a button on each side (I do one at a time, because one side requires you to push a button down and in, for secure locking) and you just face the seat forwards or backwards and click it back into place.

Eli
Eliasked
Wanderer X

Does the bottom basket have a bar going through the middle? Pictures aren't 100% clear and looks as though there is a bar that would make getting a nappy bag in and out a little fiddley!??!! Can someone please upload a picture or 2 of the basket?

Needanswers

Yes it has a bar low to the basket across the middle and another one higher up not quite in the middle

jamiel88
jamiel88asked
Wanderer X

Does this pram have an adjustable foot or leg rest making it suitable for baby to lay flat?

Coralee
Coralee

Yes it does! Also one of the reasons I love this pram. It lays completely flat and the leg/foot rest aligns with that!

See all Safety 1st Wanderer Series questions