Safety 1st Wanderer X

See the Best 3-Wheel Prams & Strollers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Safety 1st

4.1
  • Suitable for Running Yes (1) · No (0)
  • Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage
Leah H.
Leah H.South East Queensland, QLD

Best pram ever.

Baby sits up nice and high so saves any back strain plus they can see more. I've used my almost daily for two years and it's still in perfect working condition. Smooth on all terrain and it has a Massive basket which isn't always easy to find. it's only downfall is that it doesn't fold down very compact so you need a big car boot.

Purchased in October 2018 at Baby 'n Things for $599.00.

Rajib
RajibSydney, NSW

Easy to manoeuvre

We bought our first pram for our first baby. We have went through different stores to find a great pram at good price. Safety 1st wanderer is a great for find for us. It is very easy to handle and most importantly easy to manoeuvre. Can be folded easily. I definitely recommend this product

Kay J
Kay J

Excellent pram

This pram is amazing!! A pram many don't know about which is very affordable, So easy to use and fold (can be folded with the seat facing foward only) comfortable and suitable for newborn, lays flat/sits upright, both foward and rear facing. Great pram for walking/jogging. Very easy to maneuver suits Maxi cosi infant carriers

Selma H
Selma HAU

The BEST pram.

For about 4 months before the bub was born, we have been shopping for a pram and we always find something that it not really suited to us. This pram is amazing, when you put the seat down it is flat making it easier for the baby to be comfortable and sleep. It take like 15 sec to put the pram in the car. It is absolutely amazing.

usermanu
usermanuAU

The best in it's price class!

With its three wheels it is very easily manoeuvered through any shopping aisle or forest road. It has a good suspension and is therefore very suitable for newborns. You can fit the maxi cosi on it which was helpful for us. Especially when you have to go shopping and baby is sleeping in car. The only negative is that it is quite big and it fills up our whole booth (Mazda 3)

Jennifer
JenniferGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Poorly Designed and Heavy

This was the first item we bought for our new baby and I I guess we didn't really know what we should have been looking for. It's too heavy and really big when folded- taking up almost the whole of my large SUVs boot space. It also has a strange padded flap that sits on top of my baby's head when upright- I think it's supposed to be there for when they're lying flat, but it's poorly designed so that it falls down onto baby. I was going to try to ride it out and just get a stroller to use instead, but at 6.5 months baby is already too long for this one and too small for a stroller- so we'll be getting a new pram now too.

Chrissy
ChrissyMinto

Love this pram

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
The baby product awards for 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-baby-product-awards-for-2020
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

Clara V.
Clara V.30 Nov 2021
how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas
MaddiebubAU

Great light weight pram!

Safety 1st Wanderer X Mums Review

Find out how Safety 1st Wanderer X compares to other 3-Wheel Prams & Strollers

Excellent stroller, very easy to use.

Wondai mum
Wondai mumWondai

What an awesome stroller

This stroller steers so easily and lightly. I can steer one handed even around corners. I was worried having 3 wheels it would tip but it doesn't at all. It's very easy to fold up but is a bit heavy to get in and out of the car. It's such a sturdy frame and the suspension is terrific.

Coralee
CoraleeMelbourne

Amazing Pram!

The Safety 1st Wanderer X is an amazing all round pram. The quality is excellent and it is so easy to use. It isn't too heavy which is a must when you are needing to place it in and out of the car all the time. The pram is so easy to maneuver aswell and pushes so smoothly.

See all Safety 1st Wanderer Series reviews

Zoe C.
Zoe C.asked
Wanderer X

Interested in buying this pram.i have the safety 1st wanderer 3 wheels now and wanting to know if the capsule and adapters from this is compatible with the new safety 1st wanderer x.thanks.

Needanswers
Needanswersasked
Wanderer X

Can the pram be put down with the normal seat facing you as I am having issues with this? There seems to be an issue with one of the bars hitting the footrest and it won't click in.

Maddiebub

I don't think it can be. Personally, I have a small car so I always detach the seat from the body before packing it in the car, so I have only tried once or twice and it didn't seem to work.

Courttney Henshaw
Courttney Henshawasked
Wanderer X

Hey, I'm interested in purchasing this pram and I was curious how it changes front rearward to frontward facing, and is it easy? I've tried YouTube and had no luck

Maddiebub

The top seat part detaches from the main carrige, you do this when you fold it too. It's pretty simple; using a button on each side (I do one at a time, because one side requires you to push a button down and in, for secure locking) and you just face the seat forwards or backwards and click it back into place.

See all Safety 1st Wanderer X questions

Get an answer from our members and Safety 1st representatives

Compare both Safety 1st Wanderer Series
Category3-Wheel Prams & Strollers
Seating TypeSingle
Suitable Age0+ months
Max User Weight 17 kg
Seat OrientationReversible
Bassinet CompatibleYes (Sold Separately)
Capsule CompatibleYes, with addition of adapters
FeaturesArm Bar, Height-Adjustable Handle, Locking Front Wheels, Suspension and Under-seat Storage
Wheel MaterialSolid