Safety 1st Wanderer X

See the Best 3-Wheel Prams & Strollers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Safety 1st

4.1
  • Suitable for Running Yes (1) · No (1)
  • Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage
EmilyMaria
EmilyMariaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic pram ! Not for toddlers

I personally lived this pram. It’s affordable and very sturdy. Great for “off road” walks !
Have had this pram for two years and still in excellent condition. Huge basket underneath!!
Was great for newborn and young baby.
Despite the age group of the pram being “newborn - 4 years old”
Very disappointed that my new two year old has now outgrown the pram. She is tiny and petite at only 10 kgs, but to tall for the seat.
I think that the age group on the pram needs to be changed, as there is no way a 4 year old would fit.
Otherwise , excellent early years pram!

Purchased in October 2018.

CassieLee
CassieLeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy to use. Good for price

Purchased in March 2020.

MissyMoo92
MissyMoo92Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great product!!

I'm extremely satisfied with my pram, I love that it is compact and can fit in my hatch. I love that it has the option to face either you or ahead of pram. The only thing I don't like is that it doesn't have a cup holder and the bar underneath, where the storage section is, takes up some space inconveniently so my nappy bag has to squish in a little.

Karly
Karlysydney

Love the features

This pram is very easy to maneuver, it's sturdy and well priced. The recline is OK but 3 positions is not ideal as my 3month old didn't want to be completely flat and the middle recline was too upright. The hood is a great size. I only wish the seat was a bit bigger.

3-Wheel Prams & Strollers

Find out how Safety 1st Wanderer X compares to other 3-Wheel Prams & Strollers

Varsha
VarshaParramatta

Good product for Infant upto 2 years

Hi, this is good product for infant, I bought it from target 2 years back for my little one and still using it. Good quality and safe for kids. it's not too costly and look wise good. my baby can sleep in it. I used to hanged baby bag to carry her stuff.

Keerthi
KeerthiBrisbane

A perfect stroller for wandering around

The stroller is good for walking with your baby but it is heavy so it is hard to lift it up. Also it is a big stroller so it might be difficult if you happen to have a small cat like me. It can used from birth which is another plus.

Kai
Kai

Great pram but quite heavy.

I loved this pram when I first saw it in the baby store. The fact that I could change the seat to face me and the lying down position was what drew me to purchase it for my newborn. It's easy to manoeuvre and great for when I take baby out for walks. The tyres are sturdy and you will never have to fill them up with air and it has suspension for when you're pushing over uneven surfaces like gravel. A great outdoor pram. The only downside to this pram is that it is pretty bulky and heavy to get in and out of the car. It takes up the whole boot of my car so I have to squeeze grocery shopping around it if I forget to take it out.

The baby product awards for 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-baby-product-awards-for-2020

Fantastic 3 wheeler!

It is so easy to maneuver around tight corners, within small spaces and easy to push one handed. It is a little heavy to lift for those with lower back problems, but overall it is a fantastic 3 wheeler pram that has failed to tip. The grey colouring is also stylish for either sex ready to be customized.

See all Safety 1st Wanderer Series reviews

Zoe C.
Zoe C.asked
Wanderer X

Interested in buying this pram.i have the safety 1st wanderer 3 wheels now and wanting to know if the capsule and adapters from this is compatible with the new safety 1st wanderer x.thanks.

Needanswers
Needanswersasked
Wanderer X

Can the pram be put down with the normal seat facing you as I am having issues with this? There seems to be an issue with one of the bars hitting the footrest and it won't click in.

Maddiebub

I don't think it can be. Personally, I have a small car so I always detach the seat from the body before packing it in the car, so I have only tried once or twice and it didn't seem to work.

Courttney Henshaw
Courttney Henshawasked
Wanderer X

Hey, I'm interested in purchasing this pram and I was curious how it changes front rearward to frontward facing, and is it easy? I've tried YouTube and had no luck

Maddiebub

The top seat part detaches from the main carrige, you do this when you fold it too. It's pretty simple; using a button on each side (I do one at a time, because one side requires you to push a button down and in, for secure locking) and you just face the seat forwards or backwards and click it back into place.

See all Safety 1st Wanderer X questions

Get an answer from our members and Safety 1st representatives

Compare both Safety 1st Wanderer Series
Category3-Wheel Prams & Strollers
Seating TypeSingle
Suitable Age0+ months
Max User Weight 17 kg
Seat OrientationReversible
Bassinet CompatibleYes (Sold Separately)
Capsule CompatibleYes, with addition of adapters
FeaturesArm Bar, Height-Adjustable Handle, Locking Front Wheels, Suspension and Under-seat Storage
Wheel MaterialSolid