Safety Switch Electrical Services

Safety Switch Electrical Services

6 reviews · Statistics

100% · 60%
Brand Manager for Safety Switch Electrical Services? Claim your listing.
See the Best Electricians in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Suvita R.
Suvita R.

Excellent Service as always!

Rob has been my go too electrician for my business for a few years now. He has always been prompt, reliable and fair with his prices & offers brilliant service with a smile. I highly recommend his work!
Hartley Street
Hartley Street

Robert was professional and on time

Highly recommended work was done fast and price was excellent!!!!

Installed a much better smoke alarm then the previous one that was in my unit when I bought it

RAY
RAY

Brilliant! Rob was on time and did a great job

Great service. Rob installed fantastic LED down lighting. Much cheaper than I would have thought. Definitely the best spark in Fremantle 5 stars.

Georgie
Georgie2 posts

Excellent work & service

We are so glad to have come across Rob at Safety Switch Electrical Services, from past experiences it has sometimes been hard to find honest, reliable and good trades that you can feel confident in and would use again. Rob provides outstanding service, very professional, knowledgeable, polite, clean and tidy through his work. Rob was on time and provided good communication throughout the job, ensuring we understood any issues or changes that may be needed. Rob provided sound, practical and cost effective advice, ensuring that we got the best product and value for money. We will now be using Rob for all our electrical needs and I highly recommend his services.

Deano
DeanoPerth

Safety switch electrical services fremantle Rob

Rob is very professional. Very prompt reply/quote/service. Very good rates. Well mannered. Good communication. Excellent service all round. 5 stars.

Robyn
RobynPerth2 posts

SafetySwitch electrical services to the rescue

After years of terrible lighting in the home, SafetySwitch electrical services installed LED lighting. It changed our entire home. The LED lamps fitted by SafetySwitch were guaranteed for 5 years and only use a fraction of the power. Our energy bill was reduced by 20 per cent after removing the halogen lights and using LED lights. (On their advice we chose to use Brightgreen DR700 lamps)
Affordable and high quality service