SafetyDave SD 7″ Mirror Rear Vision Kit

SafetyDave SD 7″ Mirror Rear Vision Kit

See the Best Reversing Cameras in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for SafetyDave SD 7″ Mirror Rear Vision Kit? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Caravan dual camera

After purchasing a caravan & found that it was supplied with a normal dash mount camera. I contacted safety Dave for the cost of a rear vision mount & they said no cost just send it to them & it will be fine so good to have a company that believes in after sale service

Purchased in August 2021.

JeffLaunceston, TAS

Very neat solution, works well.

It's made of quality materials and has easy secure mounting over the mirror, also it's natural to look at the mirror location. We use the dual rear cameras with it and it's a single touch to switch between cameras - perfect. The image isn't as sharp as a phone screen but it's sharp enough. We are more than happy with this combination.

Purchased in December 2020 for $550.00.

Kevin
Kevin

Excellent service

I purchased a reversing camera screen and was sold a connecting cable as well. I wasn't sure why I needed the cable but bought it anyway. When I received the package, I could see I did not need the cable. I requested a refund and Dave himself rang me to say "No problems". The service and passion from this company is second to none. What an extremely positive attitude exudes from them. Well done.

Purchased in October 2020 at Melbourne for $120.00.

Colo42Mid North Coast, NSW

Safety Dave -Great customer service and Tech support

Had a problem with rear view monitor due to exposure to extreme Qld heat affecting image on monitor. After consulting Dave by phone he recommended returning the unit for testing at the factory. A new replacement monitor arrived at my home a couple of days later and the camera is now working perfectly. I can highly recommend this Company for the quality of their Tech advise and customer service with no fuss. Would definitely deal with them again.

Reversing Cameras

Find out how SafetyDave SD 7″ Mirror Rear Vision Kit compares to other Reversing Cameras

Paula
Paula asked

I have a Winnebago motor home and need to replace the rear/reverse camera. My current camera stays on permanently so I always know what is behind me, which I like. However, I would like to be able to also switch it to mirror option when needing to look in the cabin if needed. Can you help me with the best camera to do this and will it connect up easily to what I already have.
Thanks in advance
Paula:)

Contact Safety Dave direct

alexander e.
alexander e.asked

How much? where from ?

Russell H.
Russell H.asked

Where can i buy this product also how much is it

Jeff

In January 2021 I paid $560 which included a seniors discount. That covered the dual camera, the rearview clip on monitor and the curly cord hook up to the car and all cabling. I bought it to direct from
Edit: What I bought are the dual cameras that go on the back of the caravan and one is for wide angle like a reversing camera and the other is a narrower one that stays on for seeing way down the road like your rear view mirror. It's one tap on the monitor to change between the two.

See all SafetyDave SD 7″ Mirror Rear Vision Kit questions