Saka Water (page 2 of 2)

See the Best Still / Mineral Waters in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Miraculous

I am a firm believer in this water and it's exceptional healing properties. As someone with a sensitive stomach and lots of food allergies, I am particularly careful with my water intake. The difference I feel when regularly drinking Saka is amazing - more energy, less pain, and easier food digestion to name a few benefits I notice! The taste is delicious and I look for it wherever I go!
Healthy, delicious, inexpensive, addictive

Nathan Topping
Nathan Topping
Richard A.Saka Water

Love saka water! Best water there is

Saka water is the most refreshing and tasty water I have experienced. It is less acidic than other bottled waters and is healthier. I heard about saka water when they sponsored next top model on Facebook. I was fortunate to try saka water and experience the great taste. I'm thankful for saka water.
Healthy and refreshing and economical
Nil

Thank You very much for your review, We really appreciate it - Cheers :)

Life changing water that makes you feel Amazing!

I never like water and always stuggled to drink my daily 2 litres a day. Saka Water, is not only fantastic for your body it tastes amazing too. It makes you feel healthy, fantastic and most importantly hydrated. 2 litres a day is now a breeze. My fridge is now fully stocked with Saka and I never leave home without at least one bottle.
It tastes great, and I definitely feel better for drinking Saka Water.

Rodney Brian

Rodney Brianmelbourne

Serious Water

Saka water is amazing i have known of experts to have tested this water and the absorption into the body at a cellular level and the results are quite incredible . The mineral composition is unique in its ratios which delivers a smooth velvety feel when consumed. I highly recommend this product to anybody who drinks water. You have not drunk water until you have drunk Saka Water

Lara1974

Lara1974Rosebud

Like no other bottled water!

Clean, crisp, pure, refreshing tasting drinking water! It's the only bottled water I drink! Saka Water is the best bottled water on the market, by far! My children never use to like drinking bottled water as it always had a "funny" taste. Thank God for Saka Water... My children love it and I'm happy their meeting their daily hydration requirements.
Taste and the price is right!
Not always widely available in all shops.

Michael B.

Michael B.asked

I want to start using this water for my 2 year old daughters formula/powdered milk. Is it recommended for this purpose?

Susie

Susieasked

Hi I love Saka water and was buying it regularly from Tesco in Parkhead Glasgow but they have discontinued it. Is there anywhere else that stocks it near me?

Eva P

Eva Pasked

Is Saka water available in Tasmania? if yes in which locations? Please, Eva

Sami
Sami

Hi Eva, we don’t have a distributor in Tasmania at the moment. But you can order through our website and we’ll deliver to your front door :)
We have a couple of customers who order Saka by the pallets, If you send us an email with your contact details, we may be able to put you in touch with one of them.
Cheers