4.4

Very Poor Quality

Hi to all who drink this water .i have been drinking this water for the last month and I have found out that each to I drink a cup of saka water it was sending me to toilet.all the time I had a drink of this water .?so I said to my self I am going to stop drinking saka water and go back to the water I normally drink .and I found out it was the saka water is the problem ..the water I went back to didn’t have this problem.....So I am going to report this ..also I going to get this water checked out ...to everybody out there who have the same problem make a review because this water can cause damage to your body ....THIS WATER IS NO GOOD..........

Richard A.Saka Water

The ingredients in the bottle indicate that there's fluoride in the water

I just wanted to highlight that the ingredients in the bottle clearly indicate that there's chloride in this water. I don't see anything mentioned about alkaline within the ingredients. To the best of my knowledge ingredients are tell tale indicators of what a product consists of. The labeling of the bottle is tactical regulate metabolism? neutralize acidity? anti oxidants? electrolytes? PH level of 8.22 alkaline? why isn't that corroborated in the ingredients? Just my humble observation I'm trying tobe critical of what I put into my body

All lies

I bought a 20 litres a saka water for $30.00 these bottles of water are a sold in turkey for 0.10cents a bottle but that wasn't my problem. The reason i bought this was because of all the reviews that are on this site which if you ask me are all lies this bottle is not bpa free and when you call the no good liers that sells this to you he will say it's chemically free and bpa, but when you read it for your self it contains all man made chemicals like chlorine and flouride and more they are scammers and the company of which produces the water is called ulker nothing speacial. A rip off don't buy this water and believe a word these scammers tell you. His very good with his words don't believe him one bit

Still / Mineral Waters

Find out how Saka Water compares to other Still / Mineral Waters

Michael B.

Michael B.asked

I want to start using this water for my 2 year old daughters formula/powdered milk. Is it recommended for this purpose?

Hi Michael
Thank you for your inquiry.
YES absolutely it is recommended, in fact it should be the only water to use, after all we want what's best for our selves and our children. Saka would be the healthiest option to use.
Best Regards

Susie

Susieasked

Hi I love Saka water and was buying it regularly from Tesco in Parkhead Glasgow but they have discontinued it. Is there anywhere else that stocks it near me?

Eva P

Eva Pasked

Is Saka water available in Tasmania? if yes in which locations? Please, Eva

Sami
Sami

Hi Eva, we don’t have a distributor in Tasmania at the moment. But you can order through our website and we’ll deliver to your front door :)
We have a couple of customers who order Saka by the pallets, If you send us an email with your contact details, we may be able to put you in touch with one of them.
Cheers