4.4

OVERPRICED

Overpriced. Water seems ok. Deffinitely chemicals in the water by the looks of it. But not sure. Seems like they are good at marketing. But who knows.

Why buy bottled water?

I have heard all the hype and know people who drink this and love it... but, why would you drink this water from a bottle when you can buy a mechanical ioniser for around $500 and have water with a high ORP and infused with h2. Mechanical ionisers use tourmaline rocks to enrich the water. Saka water may be awesome drunk straight from the source but if it has a negative ORP at all (I can't find any reference to its ORP) it will be lost in transportation and storage via h2 escaping through the plastic bottle. If you choose to drink bottled water then this one is definately the best. I'm just not a fan yet....

Michael B.

Michael B.asked

I want to start using this water for my 2 year old daughters formula/powdered milk. Is it recommended for this purpose?

Hi Michael
Thank you for your inquiry.
YES absolutely it is recommended, in fact it should be the only water to use, after all we want what's best for our selves and our children. Saka would be the healthiest option to use.
Best Regards

Susie

Susieasked

Hi I love Saka water and was buying it regularly from Tesco in Parkhead Glasgow but they have discontinued it. Is there anywhere else that stocks it near me?

Eva P

Eva Pasked

Is Saka water available in Tasmania? if yes in which locations? Please, Eva

Sami
Sami

Hi Eva, we don’t have a distributor in Tasmania at the moment. But you can order through our website and we’ll deliver to your front door :)
We have a couple of customers who order Saka by the pallets, If you send us an email with your contact details, we may be able to put you in touch with one of them.
Cheers