Sakata Authentic Rice

Sakata Authentic Rice

See the Best Crackers & Crispbread in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

I love them

Sakata whole grain cheese and chives in individual packets are a great snack. I take a packet of these crackers every day to work. Great for the kids and hopefully not too bad for you ! Sometimes I have trouble finding them in different supermarkets especially when we travelled Victoria recently. thank you for producing a great snack.

OK

I eat these when I want a crunchy snack and I can finish off nearly a full pack because they are very easy to eat. I like a variety of flavours including seaweed, plain, chicken, classic bbq and bbq. These are great to have in the pantry for a quick and crunchy snack.
These are a commonly found rice cracker and there are so many varieties that its hard to find at least one that you may like. They are great on their own or can be eaten with a dip too.
Since they are made of rice, I have read that rice crackers are very high in GI, so I dont eat these as my first choice for a snack.