Sakata Authentic Rice

Sakata Authentic Rice

Kath

KathRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Sakata -not an Australian Product!

I just noticed I thought I was buying Australian but the pumpkin biscuits I just bought which were really gritty were made in Thailand and I picked up the seaweed ones and they were made in Cambodia -we are not buying Australian biscuits. I'm not sure if they have recently outsourced the product or if this was the case all along as I only looked at the front of the packet which said they were Australian obviously the company is and not the biscuit.

Customer

Customer

Rip off

This company are the most expensive rice cracker. Very sneaky and lying company kept the same price and no longer 100 grams now 90 grams total con wont purchase again.

Purchased in October 2020 for $2.00.

KIngfood

KIngfoodSouth East Queensland, QLD

From the sea

Not a huge fan of these except for the Seaweed ones! a 4 for them!

Purchased in February 2020.

Crackers & Crispbreads

Find out how Sakata Authentic Rice compares to other Crackers & Crispbreads

Rosie

RosieHunter Region, NSW

I love them

Sakata whole grain cheese and chives in individual packets are a great snack. I take a packet of these crackers every day to work. Great for the kids and hopefully not too bad for you ! Sometimes I have trouble finding them in different supermarkets especially when we travelled Victoria recently. thank you for producing a great snack.

Sada

SadaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

OK

I eat these when I want a crunchy snack and I can finish off nearly a full pack because they are very easy to eat. I like a variety of flavours including seaweed, plain, chicken, classic bbq and bbq. These are great to have in the pantry for a quick and crunchy snack.
These are a commonly found rice cracker and there are so many varieties that its hard to find at least one that you may like. They are great on their own or can be eaten with a dip too.
Since they are made of rice, I have read that rice crackers are very high in GI, so I dont eat these as my first choice for a snack.