4.9

99% · 1211 · 1%

Tessa
Tessa
  Fair Incentive

So fresh, tasty and convenient

Salad servers meals are fresh and tasty. They provide a range of options to suit different dietary requirements and everything we have tried has been enjoyed by our whole family. Delivery is swift and reliable. Salad servers has been a life saver during numerous lockdowns when I haven't felt like cooking. Show details ·  1
Corne
CorneSydney, NSW2 posts

Tasty & Convenient

Salad Servers makes the most tasty dishes that are also so easy to make. Sometimes only need to warm up.
We have tried something from each category and have our favourites now. Our kids also love it.

Highly recommended. Especially for a Mom's night off i.e. easy dinner. Show details ·  1

Sabina R.
Sabina R.Victoria

Very convenient

I mostly order the salads and they are fresh and tasty . The delivery is on time and it’s nicely packed. Show details ·  1
Bella
BellaSydney, NSW

Loved by the family

Post surgery these meals were an absolute lifesaver and now they are so enjoyed they have become regulars on our weekly menu . Stir fries and curries are great ! Show details ·  1
Melissa
MelissaSydney, NSW
  Fair Incentive

Value, flavour and variety that can't be beat

High quality fresh nutritious products delivered on time, every time. Vegetable lasagne is our family favourite. Perfect for busy families. Show details ·  1
Ken
KenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Tasty

Good variety to choose from. Favourites are the risotto and curried vegetables.
Salads are great when having friends over for bbqs. Show details ·  1
Ana R.
Ana R.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Delicious food conveniently delivered

Great quality salads and family meals. We keep a stash every week for busy weeknight dinners and we have been loving it. Would love even more vegetarian options! Show details ·  1
Harry G
Harry G2 posts

Fantastic healthy food

Salad Servers Direct provide excellent customer service with a great range of fresh and tasty meals. Perfect for those days when we don’t have time to cook. Show details ·  1
MStanley
MStanleyAuckland, New Zealand2 posts

Delicious

The salads and curry’s I have ordered are always yummy and taste how I would’ve made it if I had the time! Highly recommended Show details ·  1
Catalina A.
Catalina A.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best value for money out there

Meals are well prepared and the whole process is easy.
No contracts, no subscriptions, just minimum $50 spend with free delivery. Show details ·  1
Siva D
Siva DGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Kids Enjoy it

I have ordered their pasta ranges several times. Kids really enjoy their meals. I like the packaging and the portion size. Hassle free deliveries too. I have used them as gifts during lock-down for my families and friends. I think their prices are very reasonable as well. Hope they will continue to keep their standards up. Show details ·  1
Karen
Karen

So convenient!

I use the salads for school and work lunches. I'm also happy when I receive my orders. It's a great way to help plan the weeks meals for a busy family. Show details ·  1
Marcus R.
Marcus R.

Healthy food at affordable prices

Excellent service, range and price. If you're leading a busy life, Salad Servers Direct is the perfect choice to keep healthy. Show details ·  1
Cathy F.
Cathy F.Victoria
  Fair Incentive

Brilliant. A great gift for friends in need

Servings are large. Packaging is excellent. Variety of options suits lots of palettes including kids.
Food is flavourful and the portions are generous. Show details ·  1
Raphael T.
Raphael T.Sydney, NSW

Amazing healthy food with great price

I am very happy with Salad Server, we get great food, especially the rice salads, curry (my fav) and even lasagna. It is perfect when we are attending events for 4-5 days and we don't want to cook but still eat healthy food.
Love that they delivered overnight and I find the food at my door in the morning. Show details ·  1
Ang
AngSydney, NSW

Fantastic!

I'm so happy to have discovered Salad Servers Direct. It makes lunches and dinners so easy, great value and the food is delicious! Show details ·  1

Andrew
Andrew

Great Food, Great Value

I am hooked on Salad servers. Delivered to my door and ready to eat, I tried a few of the others but this stands ahead of the crowd by a mile. Nothing to prepare, well packed and nutritious and the 7 day fridge life on the products i buy gets me through to the next delivery. Thanks Salad servers. Show details ·  1
Shelly L
Shelly L

Love love the salads

As a person living alone I have found the salad bowls perfect and they have helped me on my weight loss journey. I would love more variety in the baked section. Show details ·  1
Satisfied customer
Satisfied customerSydney, NSW

Every reason to keep on coming back time after time!

Meals are tasty and generous. We are a family of four adults (including 3 males) with good appetites and find that the majority of the meals are a perfect size to satisfy us. Would be the perfect size for 2 adults and 3 children. The meal kits are great as the ingredients are very fresh and retain their freshness well up to the stated use-by dates. While some of the meal kits were not to our taste they were still enjoyable because of their freshness and quality of ingredients. We’ve tried a number of the hot meals and curries and all were delicious and very good value. We have tried a number of home delivery meals services over the years and this one is definitely one of the best both for quality and value. Show details ·  1
PGL
PGLSydney, NSW

Excellent product and service

I have been ordering from Salad Servers for years. When they started Salad Servers Direct we ordered their soups, curries, sauces and salads freqently and chose the night time deliveries which were well packed with frozen recyclable ice packs so the contents were always chilly. I would highly recommend their tasty food for everyday meals and the bulk salads & meals are great for a crowd. Show details ·  1
Stevo
Stevo2 posts

Great value for money

As a single person it's very convenient and economical for me to use Salad Servers Direct. I always choose freezable meals and have had no problems so far. So much better than cooking for one especially with my limited culinary skills. It's also nice to have the variety which they offer. Free postage seals the deal for me. Show details ·  1
Jess
Jess2 posts

Easy, healthy and delicious

I have ordered various meals from salad servers direct and have never been disappointed. They are delicious and reasonably priced compared to other prepackaged meal services and there are healthy options on the menu. So much easier and quicker than other meal kits as well! Show details ·  1
Lila
LilaSydney, NSW

This is perfect

I love salad servers, I would recommend it to anyone, the perfect salad for my lunch at work or on the go Show details
Galca
GalcaSydney, NSW9 posts

Excellent Product

Working full time, having this service has been so helpful! It is so easy to order, there is a great range of products and the value is excellent....plus they taste delicious! I have used the service often and each time the products have been delivered on time and great packaging to keep the products cool. Highly recommend! Show details
Deb Vass
Deb Vass
  Fair Incentive

Very handy and cost effective

Salad servers direct is a very convenient way to order and ensure you have decent, affordable food for when you are busy and even to stock up the freezer. Their food is of good, decent quality and value and I find it very handy, especially when having a big crowd for lunch or dinner. Show details
Julia Garner
Julia GarnerSydney, NSW6 posts

Fresh and Delicious

Excellent service whenever I order and always very fresh and delicious! Very obliging company to work with and I tell all my friends Show details

Clare B.
Clare B.Sydney, NSW
  Fair Incentive

Great value for money for large busy family

Great products and cost effective alternative to other more expensive meal services. Love that i can buyvin bulk and freeze portions for emergency meals. Also love long shelf life! Wpuld like to see more dairy free/gluten free options in the future. Show details
Doctor A
Doctor ASydney, NSW20 posts

Amazing food; really amazing customer service

The food is delicious, and the service exceptional. I would not hesitate in recommending them. We add salt to the dishes as we are a little pathological in our desire for a salty taste but can be seasoned to your liking. The cuts of meat are healthy and the food of very good quality.
I would give them 6 stars if I could! Dr Roy Show details
RDy
RDy2 posts

Healthy & delicious!

We love the Salad Servers salads - great to bulk out a bigger salad but also good by themselves. We particularly love the lentil and bean salad, I’ve even combined them together. Great for lunchboxes with compartments, also excellent for lazy Fri night fish n chips to at least get some veg on the plate. We’ve also tried the large lasagne - excellent! Great for my teenage son to chip away at over a few days. Show details
Megan
MeganSydney, NSW

Great service, great food

We have been Salad Server customers for a number of years. I love the service, food and quality of all that this company offers. The portions are perfect for our family of 5 (including two, always hungry, teenage boys) and it is great to have healthy go-to options available. During lockdown, these meals (and this setvice) was fantastic! Show details
Candice G.
Candice G.Sydney, NSW

Very convenient and tasty

We use salad servers direct for social functions and for our family meals during the week.
The food is always fresh and delivered on time. Our family favourite is definitely the lasagna. Show details
Jemma H.
Jemma H.South East Queensland, QLD

Just what a new mum ordered!

We were gifted a voucher as a baby shower present. These salads and hot meals were just what we needed during such a busy time. The meals are delicious and fresh, we would recommend them to anyone who needs a little help with meals. Show details
Kathy
Kathy

Love these Salads!

Great Salads, curries and pasta! We were looking for a healthy option for lunch in particular - this is it! The caesar salad bowls are our favourite and we get them probably 3 or 4 times a week for lunch. The pastas are a wonderful meal, there are only 2 of us and enough pasta to pack up and freeze for 3 - 4 meals! Oh, nearly forgot about the soups - my husband loves the chicken and corn soup but have also tried several of the other soups that were also delicious. Highly reccommended. Show details
Frances
FrancesSydney, NSW4 posts

Fresh and delicious

We continue to be impressed with the quality and the great service from Salad servers direct. Highly recommend this great service. Show details
helen21
helen21Sydney, NSW4 posts
  Fair Incentive

Salad Servers make every party easy!

I have been using their salads for over 10 years and honestly would not go anywhere else. Party preparation has never been easier and salads are always fresh. Never had an issue. Show details
Venki
VenkiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Three in one - Nutritious, tasty and convenient food

I am a regular customer of Salad Servers since 3+ years. One of my three main meals is most often a salad from Salad Servers delivered to home. I order online because of the wider range than in Super markets. They are nutritious, good value for money and filling. My favourites are Quinoa Bean Salad and Lentil salad. I have no hesitation in recommending them. Show details

Andrew Tran
Andrew Tran

Salad Servers fresh food

All foods are fresh. Foods are kept in a box with many bags of ice which makes it fresh till we opened it. Show details
Keeley
Keeley
  Fair Incentive

Just what a busy mum needs!

This service is fantastic! Prompt delivery, no delivery fee (for my area at least), yummy fresh food that's ready to serve! I order weekly now and make it part of my grocery shop!
Lauren
LaurenSouth East Queensland, QLD
  Fair Incentive

This is the meal delivery service I was looking for

As a mum of two and running my own business, I was looking for a meal delivery service that provided delicious, healthy and kid-friendly meals that required very little prep time. I now get a Salad Servers delivery every week and the kids favourite (and mine!) is the Hidden Veggie Mac & Cheese. Show details
jeff ii
jeff iiHunter Region, NSW2 posts

Absolutely amazing food and service

Ordered for Halloween and Christmas food is amazing such beautiful flavours
Packaged so well even in the heat was so cold it was wonderful
Best of all delivered to my door in Maitland can highly highly recommend to anyone Show details