Salin Plus Salt Therapy

Salin Plus Salt Therapy

Pros

• Immediate results

• Low salt dosage suitable for salt therapy

Cons

• Short filter life

• Pet OwnerYes (8) · No (7)
  • Smokers Yes (0) · No (15)
  • Air Quality Improvement
  • Odour Improvement
Poppy C.

Poppy C.Litchfield, NT

Made me sick every time I used it

Got sick when I started using this. I took a break twice and when I went back to it sick again. Dry eyes nose bleeds all stuffed up and a cough

Purchased in December 2020 at Aidacare Physical store for $150.00.

Room TypeLarge Bedroom and Small Bedroom
SmokersNo

Doesn't last when using it nightly.

I have been using the machine on a nightly basis, however after four months it slowed down on the output of air, although I clean the filter and machine regularly I don't seem to know why this suddenly happened. After contacting salin plus salt therapy through messenger I finally got a replacement although after a few months again and still within my years guarantee I have really loud noises coming from it. I have been told to return it myself for someone to look at. For the cost of the machine as well as paying £40 a filter every three months the machine doesn't seem to hold a nightly usage. So disappointed in customer service as well as the quality.

Purchased in December 2019 at Care online pharmacy for $99.00.

The Reviewer

The ReviewerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Must buy!

This product is awesome. We purchased it as my hubby has asthma and snores! What a difference it has made. Now no snoring at night and asthma has improved dramatically. A worth while investment.

Purchased in February 2020 for $200.00.

Room TypeLiving/Dining Area and Small Bedroom

Tish

TishSouth East Queensland, QLD

I notice a difference when I don't use it

Purchased in November 2019.

Trish_D

Trish_DSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great Product, Brilliant Customer Service.

Purchased in April 2019.

Ron Coles

Ron ColesGeraldton, Western Australia

8 Months later

After 8 months of use we have changed the filter at Each 4 months and the difference after change is wonderful. It is very noticeable with snoring, coughing Gone and general sleep pattern greatly improved for both of us.
Would not be without our machine for sure.

Purchased in September 2019 at Salin for $136.00.

Fleur

Fleurbrisbane

Great little machine

My husband suffers from Sleep apnea and chronic Rhinitis. I purchased a Mini salin plus for him several months ago and it has helped tremendously with getting a better quality of sleep. Now he can not live without it. We have recommended it to a close friend who suffers from the same issue. Thanks salin plus.

Date PurchasedApr 2017
Mey

MeyPerth, WA

Good for sinus but bad customer service

It did do the job that is why i bought another one for my son. I received this product a week later after my purchase (12/11/2019)The second device has a problem as i cant feel the air coming out from the device compare to my 1st device i bought. They ask me to send back but ridiculously I have to paid my own postage if they cant find any faulty. If the device has no problem at all, we also dont want to go this trouble just to send it back. We are not asking for refund. We are asking for replacement a new one.

Purchased in November 2019.

Excellent Customer Service

Unfortunately I am one of the few who did not notice any difference. One of the reasons I tried the Salin Plus was they offered the 60 day return. The company stand by their word. Hassle free return and Michelle who I emailed was pleasant and very helpful. I have given 5 stars for the customer service. So many people have success and if you are one of the few who don't you will find the return process easy.

Ang

AngGippsland, VIC

Perfect machine

Best thing to clear blocked nose. I sleep so much better and my husband says my snoring has gone as l now dont have a blocked nose. My husbands sinus is also so much better.

Purchased in October 2019 for $159.00.

rose

roselogan city

This may change everything:

Though extremely light weight. I didnt change any settings. Its really quiet. It may have just helped a chronic cough. Within an hour of turning it on. I noticed I was coughing so much more less, for that time of the day. But i also noticed my sinus pressure dropped off.

Its only my second night. But oh my god. I do believe its helping. I can only say give it a go.

And thank you.

Purchased in August 2019 at Lion Healthcare for $145.41.

Audrey Foo

Audrey FooPerth, WA

Sinus and Respiratory

Since using the salin plus device I have had less sinus and respiratory issues. No more daily suffering since using this amazing machine. My mother has Asthma and since using it her cough has lessen within couple of days. This machine is a worthy assets to have!

Datumit S.

Datumit S.Sydney, NSW

its a crazy price for a few dollars of plastic fan and housing

Yes it does work, you do sleep better, kid has asthma and sleeps with mouth open, turn this thing on and mouth closed, may just be the taste of salt in his mouth lol.

Purchased in June 2017.

Asthma

Use it every night and have noticed an improvement with my sons asthma. Just about to change the filter after 6mths as my Son had an asthma attack and i worked out how long I have had the machine, and it was right on when I should change the filter.

Purchased in October 2018.

Happy customer

Happy customerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic device

Getting great results after only a few days. After a chest infection I was left with a lingering cough I couldn't shift. I've noticed the cough is almost gone already and I am sleeping better

Have been using my sister's spare little machine and started feeling a whole.lot better in two or three days. Have recently had several chest infections and couldn't get rid of the cough. Quite amazing really - I can't wait for mine to arrive

Purchased in March 2019 for $159.00.

Jenni T

Jenni TGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Energy Plus.

Product very easy to keep clean and the controls are very simple, suffering from COPD it makes a big difference to my comfort whilst sleeping We are about to change the filter for the first time, it was very easy to remove the old but havent inserted the new one as yet.

Purchased in October 2018.

Review collected in partnership with Salin Plus

I will definitely never stop using this machine

very easy to operate & change filter when needed. Has certainly helped reduce my symptoms of severe & chronic sinusitis, asthma. I haven't changed the filter at all since I purchased the machine and my symptoms have worsened significantly. I have had to increase the use of my asthma & sinus medication, i'm breathless all the time, then I realised I needed a new Filter!

Purchased in October 2017.

Rachael Brook

Rachael BrookMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Awesome device!

Brilliant results! Bought for son with CF years ago and has had definite positive effects with lessened sputum production and drier, less hacking coughs. Wakes feeling like had a good sleep and not dry in the airways. Bought one for myself and I use whenever I have a cold, I never feel too congested.

Date PurchasedJan 2015

Hubert Wong

Hubert WongSydney, NSW

Waking up with more energy

I have only started using it for a couple of weeks, and I am already feeling the difference in waking up with more energy. I think the next thing I would do is to record my sleep to see if my snoring has been improved. I also feel that the room is more breathable when the machine is on.

Date PurchasedJan 2019

Review collected in partnership with Salin Plus

I use the Salin plus everyday

I use it in our office as a couple of us have allergies and find that it helps.
When I purchased Salin Plus Salt therapy you offered $10 off next purchase. I did not get this offered to me.
Could you please personalise orders going forward?
Thank you for a great product.

Date PurchasedJuly 2018

Geraldineasked

On the instructions for use manual it states “just place the salon plus machine in the corner of the room furthest away from the sleeper. I thought you would place it on the bedside locker?

Geraldine

On the instructions for use manual it states place the salin air purifier salin plus in the corner of the room furthest away from the sleeper. Can you not place it on the bedside locker

Maria

Maria asked

Can I leave it on over night while asleep in room with my four year old ?

Elderine W.

Elderine W.asked

Will Salin plus be effective for Cpap users?

Get an answer from our members and Salin Plus representatives

The Salin Plus Salt Therapy device is a viable alternative to nasal treatments such as saline sprays, humidifiers, and salt lamps.

With a filter cartridge that emits low doses of salt, this air purifier is intended to eliminate respiratory issues via salt therapy, which involves inhaling fine salt particles on a daily (or nightly) basis.

Features:

• Recommended for a room size of up to 150 cubic metres (to convert cubic metres into square metres, multiply a room's length by width by height)
  • Filter traps airborne pollutants and allergens, such as dust and pollen, to provide clean and fresh air
  • The filter will last for 4 to 6 months, which is a shorter life span than other filters on the market
  • This device emits a low dose of 0.1 grams of salt per day, an amount that Salin claims is safe for daily consumption
  • Decibel rating of 36 at the lowest setting, which audiologists describe as being equivalent to a whisper

Points of praise:

• It was common for reviewers to experience immediate results after only using the Salin Plus Salt Therapy device for one day. Consistent use of the air purifier helped reviewers stave off respiratory issues, such as asthma and nasal congestion.
  • The easy-to-use controls make this device a breeze to operate, as there’s no fiddling around to find the right setting
  • Many people were grateful to finally achieve a well-rested sleep after a lengthy battle with airborne irritants that would keep them awake late into the night

Points to consider:

• The filter didn’t often last until 6 months. Most reviewers noted that if they didn’t change the filter around the 4-month mark, the device wasn’t as effective anymore.
  • Salin suggests that this air purifier is safe for those on a low-salt diet, but as always, it’s best to confirm with a medical professional.
CategoryAir Purifiers