Sally Hansen Insta-Dri

Sally Hansen Insta-Dri

See the Best Nails in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Ellejay

EllejaySydney

Game changing!

I’ve always loved the Sally Hansen range of colours and nail products, so I was excited to try their Insta-Dri range of colours. This has the Insta-Dri product in it, so no need for a separate top coat. True to the claims, it does dry in a minute! Doing my nails previously meant a couple of hours of applying a couple of coats, insta-dri top coat and waiting for them to be touch dry. Not any more! I was hanging out the washing within a few minutes of applying the nail polish. If you love painting your nails but don’t have the time to sit around for ages, you NEED this!

Cheyanne

CheyanneQld, 4110

The best top coat I've found.

A wonderful polish and lasts forever on the nail. Can't wait to buy another as mines already empty

marfieonline

marfieonline

Deep colour & great coverage on first application. Dries super quick.

Sally Hansen Insta-Dri nail polish has a brush that's different than most. It's not round; it's flat, so one stroke covers a lot of the nail. The colours (I used 435 and 365) are rich and cover on just one application, rarely requiring a 2nd coat. Dries super quick, living up to its name. Like most super drying nail polishes, it may not last as long as others, but it does recommend the same brand top coat, which I haven't tried.
Great product that lives up to its name!