Salon Express

Salon Express (page 2 of 3)

See the Best Salons in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Darcy

DarcyPerth

Always happy coming here

Always happy with my experience at Joondalup Salon Express. Very well organised. Will be back definitely. Thanks Samantha. I have walked out of there a new person. I never book I just turn up

Poulis

PoulisPerth, WA

Salon Express - Farce

Orian Springfield

I went in to salon express Springfield for a cut and colour my hair is long but not extra long I paid $168.50 with my hair wet. As I refused to pay the $202 dollars I was quoted to include a hair dry The price I expected to pay is what is on their website for long hair colour which is $80, but I ended up being charged an extra $65 dollars because my hair was thick and long. Don’t waste your time here, go book a nicer salon with better products and staff. You virtually pay the same price.

Karen

Karen

Overpriced. Poor results

Very over priced and results don't show for money spent. Services and prices not explained clearly. Beware of the Mirrabooka store and go elsewhere. Shop around. Complained to head office and didn't want to really want to hear me. SHOP AROUND YOU CAN GET GET BETTER AND FRIENDLIER REDULTS ELSEWHERE.

Wonderful hairdresser!

So thankful for Robbin at Mirrabooka, WA Salon Express who did layers on my hair. Very light hands and did extremely well! As well as Ashvin who did my mum's short hair. Tipped them both! Would come back to them both for sure!

Always happy with service 100%

Service is fantastic very happy 100%. Staff are friendly always remember my name and how l like my coffee. Hair color is perfect and love having my hair washed sooo relaxing. Have been having my cuts and colour with Salon express for over 10yrs

Friendly warm environment great service

Always such a friendly environment at the innaloo salon express all the staff are great and make you feel so welcome! Have been going there for 6 years now and won’t go anywhere else.

Great Supportive advice on hair colour and treatments

Kingsway shop. Friendly and professional.
Was informative about how to get the right shade of colour to my hair and very easygoing people who can guide you to your envisioned hair style

First Visit, best cut of my life

Most woman love getting there hair cut and do this on the regular. For me its always been daunting because ive never been 100% happy with how it looks. I went into belmont and was immdeiatley greeted with a warm smile and seen to straight away. I had an amazing Asian women cut my hair who has done this exactly how I wanted if not better, unfortunately I didnt get her name. Would absoutly recommend this store. Excellant service and the best cut ive had.

Tanya M

Tanya MPerth

Garden City is Awesome!!!

I had my first visit to this store today and was extremely happy with service from the moment I walked in. A huge thanks to Dani with helping choose a new color and style that I love. Walked in with an old mop on my head and walked out feeling like a million dollars.

LILA

LILAPerth

WARNING !!!!!!

Rip off

Went here first time (Joondalup Salon) as I was not able to get in my regular hairdresser. Went for the $27.50 style cut. I have short hair and wanted it layered and shaped. Was told I had to pay an extra $10 on top of price as they measured the amount to be cut was over the length limit, What??. Didn't understand as I thought a style cut is a style cut. I had to ask the hairdresser to reshape my hair and trim the layers. Wasn't gonna pay extra for a few inches more, so had to make do with what I ended up with. Won't be back here in a hurry, misleading and not professional. Waiting for my hair to grow back again & will be seeking other hairdressers who do what the say & don't add these extra costs on top of the price specified.

Hairdresser made me feel awful about my hair

Shnatman

ShnatmanBrookwater

Poor Management and Customer Service

Crap

Salon express Armadale gave me the worst haircut ever. Only wanted a tidy up and explained that I wanted it short and they barely took any off, unfortunately I didn't notice until it dried. $22 down the drain. Don't go there!

Salon Express Innaloo WA

Had a very bad experience with one of the hairdressers there. After the hair cut I asked her nicely if the hair was left a bit long, she became very angry and started yelling. What a shame!

JoJo

JoJo

Awful haircut

Salon Express armadale gave me the worst haircut I've ever had. Showed me a picture and then proceeded to chop and thin until I'm nearly bald. No way resembles the style I was shown. Careless attitude and offhand manner

I cried when I saw my hair at home

Staff shows attitude to 4yr old kids hair cut when cut his ear!

Cheap in all way .. cheap price and cheap service.
Cut ear of my 4yr old son and instead of doing first aid .. staff shows attitude! ...
I never reccon this hair service to anyone .. its in orion shopping mall at springfield central

Eash

Eash

Worst salon ever- salon express Clarkson

Rang them to book for my 2 kids...said no appointments just walk in..Walked in said 30 mins wait..Went bak 30 mins later.
Made us wait good 15 mins..Then a lady started with my 10 yr old..my 3 yr old was still waiting..By the time there were 3 new customers and they left my 3 yr old and serviced the new customers..After 45 mins a rude staff came and had no idea how to deal with 3 yr old.. Did a crap cut..I can do better job than her..
Never going bak again..