Salon Express

Salon Express (page 3 of 3)

See the Best Salons in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

pricing ridiculous incompetent stylist

Orion Springfield QLD Shop - the pricing they advertise is incorrect, when you get inside you get told that having a trim is a new hairstyle, and you get charged what ever price they come up with. The hairdresser I saw didn't know how to thin out my hair, so effectively she just cut the length and did nothing else. Will have to go and see another hairdresser whom is actually cheaper but can cut hair. Also the young girl who cut my hair didn't even bother to introduce herself. Very disappointed. Id been saving up for this haircut and feel sad that my treat was a complete waste of money and overcharged.

Very Happy

Changed my hair for the first time in 2 years from red to brown on Weds.Big change. Found all the team in Innaloo brilliant! Really professional and understanding of what I wanted. They did a fab job! They cut my hair exactly how I wanted. Very happy

Amazing hairdressers

Best salon in Mount Hawthorn. I have had my hair done here numerous times and the staff always do an amazing job. They make you feel comfortable from the minute you walk in, always offer a nice hot drink and new magazines. 5/5 for the quality of work and customer service would defiantly recommend!

shell

shell

COMPLETELY RIDICULOUS CHILD POLICY

happy customer

happy customer

Mt Hawthorn WA store

Fantastic cut every time!

There are many different franchises around Perth but I always travel to here as they really know how to cut curly which seems to be a challenge. It is never a long wait to get in and quality work and service each time. I've had a different person each time and walked away happy. Definitely recommend!

Maxine C.asked

Is it true if you havnt washed your hair in 24hours they won't cut it

Salon Express
Salon ExpressSalon Express

Hi Maxine, thank you for your enquiry. It’s not that we won’t, but if we feel like it’s not suitable to cut and needs a wash and hasn’t been washed in 24hrs, we can request the customer to get a shampoo done or decline the service.

Maxine C.

Ok I'm fine with that discussion but I wasn't even offered a wash and was made feel.dirty

Maxine C.asked

Is it true if you havnt washed your hair in 35 hours they won't cut it

Tammee P

Tammee Pasked

How much would it cost for someone with long hair (between shoulder to Waist length) to have a shampoo, cut and blow wave please? i would like to buy a voucher for a friend.

Get an answer from our members and Salon Express representatives