91% · 101 · 9%

Rates and Fees
Job Satisfaction
Brand Manager for Salon Le Artist? Claim your listing.

love life
love life

This is nice salon

Love the results of my skin
Will be back. I used Dermalogica they change to Ocosmedic and I love it
Love life
Love lifeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love this salon

The treatment I got oh my good
Feel so good
Bill
BillSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

The best place

My wife i and regular clients for massage n ficial. We love this place the staff are so friendly
Brenda W.
Brenda W.South East Queensland, QLD

Best Facial Ever

I had a Gift voucher from my daughter to use. I booked a Facial and had a young girl called Steph, I have had many facials over my time but this was by far the best, I loved it and she seemed to really care. I highly recommend... 10/10 from me.. :)
Loz
LozSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

I cannot enough about Hana and the crew

I have been a client of Hana’s even before Salon Le artist opened.
She always goes above my expectations and the crews customer service and beauty knowledge
Is great
If she knew I nearly went elsewhere last night, she’d kill me lol
Michelle F.
Michelle F.South East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Fantastic service

I love this place ❤️. I recently hurt my right hip and Annabelle/ Jade and Remi just did the best massages and got me back on track . Love the beauty services too. Great place , amazing team leader in Hana ❤️
Mandy
MandySouth East Queensland, QLD

Eye brow tattoo

I can’t recommend this team of girls high enough. I got my eyebrows and eyeliner tattooed on and the level of care and professionalism provided from this team is outstanding.
richard
richard5 posts

Love, love, LOVE!

Amazing results with my tattoo eyebrows, staff very friendly, informative and professional. Will b definitely returning for your amazing products and will absolutely highly recommend this salon to anyone of any age.
notworthacent
notworthacentAU2 posts

I wouldn’t go anywhere else

Everyone in This business so friendly, helpful and experienced. I wouldn’t go anywhere else to have my lashes done. The quality of work is outstanding and the professionalism is beyond 10/10 Couldn’t recommend this place high enough.
Richard Chappell
Richard Chappell2 posts

Lovely ladies and very professional salon especially in Westfield Coomera

Top service and excellent skills from the beauticians.
The salon is easy to find in Westfield Coomera next to Kmart.
Lovely staff and good services.
Thank you for the waxing and for looking after my dehydrated skin.
Car
CarSouth East Queensland, QLD29 posts

Terrible eyebrow service

Attended the salon for a brow tint and tidy up. I have red hair and very fair - pale skin. I walked out of the place with the blackest eyebrows that looked like they had been drawn on by a sharpie! I normally always make sure the beautician uses light brown but just assumed this woman would colour match my brows and skin tone accordingly- omg was I wrong. Never again will I go there. Would not recommend any eye brow services from this business ..