Salter Ultra Slim Electronic Bathroom Scale

Salter Ultra Slim Electronic Bathroom Scale

See the Best Bathroom Scales in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Salter? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.4
    Why8
    Why8Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Big bright numbers with backlight

Loving this bathroom scale after buying it at Harris Scarfe on sale. Also read Amazon.com reviews as suggested. Have owned another glass bathroom scale before, but this one is much more easy to use and with the big bright numbers and backlight, I love getting on the scale now and even the kids love using it. Highly recommend it. (I'm so happy with this purchase that I signed up from a Productreview.com.au account so that I can write my first ever product review for it!)

Moshington
    MoshingtonMelbourne

Forgive Me PR, For I Have Sinned.

As after reading the limited, but less than average review score here, I still proceeded with this purchase ($20 from Harris Scarfe online store, including delivery) & 2 weeks in I'm happy. Model bought was the 9069 & like one reviewer suggested, I checked Amazon (UK) reviews beforehand & it gets a score of 4.2 from 175 reviews, so that was satisfactory enough for me to proceed. I've weighed myself up to 3 times at a time, over the course of the last 2 weeks & every time, I've got the same reading, so can't ask for more than that in a scale. If things change for the worse, will try to remember to update this review, but at this early stage, so far so good.

Rubbish

Just purchased this and it doesn't work. Don't waste your time on it. I've tried several sets of new batteries. It clearly is faulty from the shop. Am taking it back and buy a different brand.

Do not buy!

This product is not durable and can be expected to break and not work within 12 months.
    It did look good when it was working.
    If you are considering this product, I suggest a quick review of reviews on Amazon etc.
    A bit of a shame really as Salter used to represent quality.
    Looks good. Great when it works.
    Broke after less than 10 months of use.

fed up
    fed up

I could not agree more. Over the past 4 years i have bought 3 of these. Last one works only on someone that weights less that 100 k everything gives the err message.

Bathroom Scales

Find out how Salter Ultra Slim Electronic Bathroom Scale compares to other Bathroom Scales

Sherri45
    Sherri45BRISBANE

Great Product

This product was great price and its delivery time was very quick i love it as its correct and eaiser to read.
    I am very happy with this product i would reconmend it to who ever is wanting to buy i have seen other products alot dearer, so far a happy customer.
    its easier to read