Saltmate Chlorinator RP20

Saltmate Chlorinator RP20

See the Best Chlorinators in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Saltmate RP30- I think we bought a lemon

We bought a Saltmate RP 30 Salt water pool chlorination in March 2016. The cell failed after 19 months, was replaced and the replacement has just failed after 20 months. Saltmate wants $550 to replace the cell. We live in Brisbane, the pool equipment is in a sheltered but airy spot and we run the chlorinator for 8 hours a day. I wouldn't buy another Saltmate product.

Purchased in March 2016 at Pool and Spa Warehouse Online store for $909.00.

Noise Level
Pool Size Large

William Allison

William AllisonFar North Queensland, QLD

Excellent product with excellent service cannot fault

This chlorinator handles our 10metre pool with 75kl water in tropical far North Qld with ease. Easy to set up and easy to use. You will not be disappointed with this purchase from Best Pool supplies online. We have purchased a number of items from them with exceptional service and prompt delivery.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

TheLoneRanger

TheLoneRangerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best of the best!

I've owned every type of chlorinator known to mankind! From all the dreadful Zodiac brands to the wonderful 1980's Aquanaut!

The Saltmate is on a par with my beloved Aquanaut that still stands by my poolside in loving memory ......