Salty Dog Clippers

Salty Dog Clippers (page 2 of 5)

So happy with my purchase

I was sick and tired of paying $100 each time for my long haired Jack Russels to be groomed. Salty Dog clippers are AWESOME! My first clip was a bit rough around the edges because my Jack’s hair was so long, but I trimmed her again a week later and she looks perfect. I bought an extra size 4 blade which works perfect. Very very satisfied and happy customer. ❤️

Excellent.

Just recently purchased the clippers, very impressed with them, we have 2 Maltese cross dogs, worked wonderfully on them as they had a lot of matted fur on their legs. Clippers performed well.

Josh

JoshVictoria

Fantastic set for our two small dogs.

Super informative

Recently purchased two new blades for my pet clippers. The information on the website was accurate and informative, helping me to choose the mosmy appropriate items! I had looked at other sites but couldn’t find accurate information on the right blade length or type to purchase. Salty dog made choosing easy!
Was so happy to find an Australian based company to purchase through! Blades were shipped same day and arrived within 2 days!
Products and service was of outstanding quality.
Wills definitely be purchasing further grooming tools from Salty Dog :)

We have two large wire hair dogs, these clippers are amazing and so easy to use. Also done my friends 3 small soft haired dogs. I’m no professional but man oh man I done a great job on all, thank you Salty dog clippers.

Sh

ShAdelaide

Was not happy.. do not waste your money!

Wish I read all the comments before! Bought these clippers and worked well the first time I used them.. went to use them a second time (as I was getting my dog used to them) and they kept stopping and didn't cut the hair well at all.. sent a couple messages to them and have not had a response back. I have a cavoodle.. would not recommend these for cavoodle at all.

Cute

I got the box set. Was a bit worried after reading reviews about the noise of the clippers and the general quality of the equipment. No need to worry at all. This is a great little set in a cute box and ideal for home use. Would definitely recommend.

Salty DogSalty Dog

Thanks for the great review Mikey :)

Makes grooming my dogs less of a chore!

Love the carry case the clippers and accessories came in! The clippers are amazing, they just glide through my dogs coats with ease. I have two Maltese Shih Tzu’s.

Salty DogSalty Dog

Thanks Emma, we love getting great feedback from our customers :)

Sam

SamBrisabne

Poor performance!

The clippers were loud and when i started cutting my dog i had to go over the same section several times to get the desired length. Even after a few times over the hair was uneven. The case and accessories are great but the clippers lack power and make cutting my dog a very difficult experience. I have contacted Salty Dog to seek support or a refund but have had minimal contact form them.
Very frustrating!

Gardy

GardyFar North Queensland, QLD

Those 5 stars says it all

Clippers, were delivered on time in great condition, and the box a little on the sharp edge style. Opening was a pleasure and truly quite exciting. Clippers first, with just the right size base clipper to suit my dog. Scissors, Comb just plastic but ok for me and I have a different two combs anyhow, no problems there. The little thing with a thumb type holder very good and just fine with out upsetting the dog. Oil bottle just fine, but shall run out early, if you do the instructions. I have a spray can oil no probs. when I run out in a month aprox. The demountable combs a good size and quite sturdy, should last for years really, if one is not hard on them. Overall they really deserve a Five and I am pleased I bought them. Regards Gardy

Salty DogSalty Dog

Thanks Gardy for the fabulous review, it is most appreciated. Woolworths also sell an inexpensive light machine oil :)

Brilliant product/service

I purchased the clippers about 8 months ago and hadn't used them due to the weather. I went to use them and they didn't work, i got in touch with Salty Dog company and within 1 hour i had a response. They sent new blades to me for free with fast delivery and i have been using the clippers now every month and they work a treat!
Couldn't imagine my life without them now.
Fantastic service and great product!

toby

tobybrisbane

excellent

Recent dealings with salty dog were excellent, prompt, informative, and so willing to help.
keep up the good work

Great product!

Great quality clippers and accessories, prompt service and delivery. We have a Newfoundland (Neville) and he really is a big job (and an expensive one) to clip. It took two big sessions, but the clippers were triumphant! I would recommend the kit to anyone with a woolly beast like Neville! The soap is very nice, too.

jane

janeadelaide

Perfect grooming solution

entire grooming kit securely contained in robust metal box which is easy to store - have only used once (so far) but have a havanese so will pay for itself in no time and much more convenient than regular trip to the groomers- thank you ☺

Susan

SusanSydney

These clippers are rubbish and a waste of money.

The clippers are noisy and rattly - they sound like sheep shears. They didn't cut very well and clipping my dog was an ordeal for both of us. The fancy aluminium case and other tools don't make up for the poor quality of the clippers. Even the scissors didn't cut. I have now done what I should have done in the first place - buy a pair of clippers from a well-respected brand (Andis). My dog now stands while I clip him with no fuss at all, even around his head. Don't waste your money on these clippers.

Great to deal with

What a great company to deal with quick , efficient and helpful !! Only to willing to answer lots of questions . Quick delivery and great products! They are also helpful after the sale with sharpening advice .

Salty DogSalty Dog

Thanks for your review Monique, we try to help as much as we can as we know it is not easy when you first start grooming from home.

Do not buy - complete waste of money

Jamie

JamieAlbany Creek

Great product supported by Great Service

I had an issue with my #7 Blade and notified Salty Dog who sent me the replacement part without hesitation. I cannot fault their product or product support, a great company to deal with.

Salty DogSalty Dog

Thanks for your review Jamie, get back to us if you require anything else in the future.

Best dog clippers by far as well as exceptional service

These dog clippers are so easy to use and make trimming the dogs a smooth process. They make short work of thick fur and are gentle as well.
The kit has everything you need and the customer service from this company is second to none. Very impressed.

Salty DogSalty Dog

Thanks for the great review Kristy :)

Great home grooming kit

We are really happy with our grooming kit. We purchased an extra #5 blade which has worked really well on our Border Collie x German Shepard. It’s a big job washing and removing matts but it is saving us $$ doing it from home.

Salty DogSalty Dog

Thanks for the review Sam, it is a huge job grooming from home! Very happy you love our kit and are saving $$$.