Salty Dog Clippers

Salty Dog Clippers (page 3 of 6)

3.6

Great product!

Great quality clippers and accessories, prompt service and delivery. We have a Newfoundland (Neville) and he really is a big job (and an expensive one) to clip. It took two big sessions, but the clippers were triumphant! I would recommend the kit to anyone with a woolly beast like Neville! The soap is very nice, too.

jane

janeadelaide

Perfect grooming solution

entire grooming kit securely contained in robust metal box which is easy to store - have only used once (so far) but have a havanese so will pay for itself in no time and much more convenient than regular trip to the groomers- thank you ☺

Susan

SusanSydney

These clippers are rubbish and a waste of money.

The clippers are noisy and rattly - they sound like sheep shears. They didn't cut very well and clipping my dog was an ordeal for both of us. The fancy aluminium case and other tools don't make up for the poor quality of the clippers. Even the scissors didn't cut. I have now done what I should have done in the first place - buy a pair of clippers from a well-respected brand (Andis). My dog now stands while I clip him with no fuss at all, even around his head. Don't waste your money on these clippers.

Great to deal with

What a great company to deal with quick , efficient and helpful !! Only to willing to answer lots of questions . Quick delivery and great products! They are also helpful after the sale with sharpening advice .

Timothy C.Salty Dog

Thanks for your review Monique, we try to help as much as we can as we know it is not easy when you first start grooming from home.

Do not buy - complete waste of money

Jamie

JamieAlbany Creek

Great product supported by Great Service

I had an issue with my #7 Blade and notified Salty Dog who sent me the replacement part without hesitation. I cannot fault their product or product support, a great company to deal with.

Timothy C.Salty Dog

Thanks for your review Jamie, get back to us if you require anything else in the future.

Best dog clippers by far as well as exceptional service

These dog clippers are so easy to use and make trimming the dogs a smooth process. They make short work of thick fur and are gentle as well.
The kit has everything you need and the customer service from this company is second to none. Very impressed.

Timothy C.Salty Dog

Thanks for the great review Kristy :)

Great home grooming kit

We are really happy with our grooming kit. We purchased an extra #5 blade which has worked really well on our Border Collie x German Shepard. It’s a big job washing and removing matts but it is saving us $$ doing it from home.

Timothy C.Salty Dog

Thanks for the review Sam, it is a huge job grooming from home! Very happy you love our kit and are saving $$$.

Highly Recommened product

Great clippers at a great price. Highly recommended product, easy to use with great instructions provided in the box. 5 stars

Timothy C.Salty Dog

Thanks for the great review suffolyf. Happy that you found the instructions easy to follow.

Kerrie

KerrieShortland NSW

Excellent clippers

Bought the Salty Dog Clippers kit and it arrived quickly. The clippers are easy to use and cut effortlessly. The blade included in the kit was a bit too short for my dogs. So ordered another blade but it wouldn't cut. Worried I had wasted my money, I contacted Salty Dog by email and they were straight back to me with advice and a replacement blade. The new blade does a great job. So I am very pleased with the Salty Dog product. Very good clippers and excellent after sales service.

Timothy C.Salty Dog

Thanks for the review and kind words Kerrie.

Amanda M

Amanda MAlice Springs

Exactly the tool I needed!

Living in central Australia the heat can really take its toll on our pooches. Me and my partner have a husky and a German Shephard, Salty Dog provided us with the exact tool we needed to help keep our fur babies cool in not only the summer but the winter as well. We found ourselves spending a fortune every couple of months for hair cuts on our doggos but now we are saving even after purchasing extra blades as back ups. Quick delivery and excellent customer service from these guys! Have definitely recommended it to friends around town :)

Timothy C.Salty Dog

What a fantastic review Amanda. Thanks for recommending us around town.

Salty Dog clippers.

Very happy with these clippers, great presentation with case and everything I need to clip my dog all in one set. Had some trouble with my blades and the customer service was fantastic and they easily rectified the problem.

Timothy C.Salty Dog

Thanks for the review Narelle. We are delighted to hear that you found our customer service fantastic and are happy that you are away and clipping.

Great clippers with all accessories included

Really happy with my purchase. Gorgeous box set with everything required for grooming our Cavie. My daughter and I took turns, easy to use. Purchased an extra blade as well which was easy to change over. Will be so glad not to have to fork out $$$ every second month.

Timothy C.Salty Dog

Thanks for your review Kerrie. It's a great way to save money and spend more time with our furry friends.

Great value, works wonderfully

I purchased this set and was really impressed wth the results. It is going to save me a fortune in clipping expenses.
I also purchased another blade for my poodle and changing blades was easy peasey.
I also love the fact everything is kept in one case, so no bits go astray.
The communication given to me by the sellers was wonderful.
I cannot fault this kit in any way. I definitely recommend it.

Timothy C.Salty Dog

Thanks for the review Michelle. We find having everything together in the same case is a life saver, everything stays neat and tidy.

Waste of Money

I have been grooming my two dogs for many years and have owned Wahl clippers in the past that worked very well. The clippers I have received are not good quality and do not cut. I have contacted the organisation three times now, firstly to get advice on changing the blades as the pictures in the manual are misleading, I had to email twice to get a response, and secondly, to inform the company that I would like my money back and to ask where I send the faulty set I have received. Still waiting on their reply. Clippers are useless and the customers service is not great either. I was going to purchase my first set of Osters....kicking myself now.

Timothy C.Salty Dog

Hi Rachel, I'm sorry we couldn't reach a resolution with you. We do our best to ensure everyone has a working set of clippers and 100% of the time we get our customers clipping when we work together.

Don't waste your money

Very professional looking kit. But don't be fooled as i was. I read the reviews and based on that i brought the salty dog clippers. Don't waste your money. Very disappointed in the product didn't perform to my satisfaction at all.

Timothy C.Salty Dog

Hi Disappointed, have you reached out to us? As you can see from the reviews here, when people work with us we can get you clipping in no time.

Disappointed

I certainly did only to recieve a very demeaning response.

Waste of time and money

Noisy first time used even though the blade hadn't been touched, need a bottle of oil each time hard to assemble wish I had read the reviews first and I wouldn't have bought them. My dog deserves better Ronson hair clippers for humans do a better job and CHEAPER.

Timothy C.Salty Dog

Hi Scotty, sorry to hear you are having such a hard time with our clippers. Have you reached out to us? We find that when we work together we can have our customers enjoying the clipping/grooming process in no time.

Dirty Gertie

Dirty GertieMoss Vale

Happy with clippers and service

I purchased Salty Dog clippers early this year. I was impressed at how beautifully presented they were. I did have a few problems with my clippers. Each time I contacted them they were very prompt with their response and gave lots friendly advice. After continued problems with my clippers they were replaced immediately and arrived within a couple of days. I really can't fault their service. The new set cut like a dream.

Timothy C.Salty Dog

Great review! Thanks for working with us to ensure you had a great experience when using our product.

DavidMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Disappointed

I bought these for my mother to use on her poodle. Low speed doesn't work. They clog up within1cm of use. Very disappointed. Waste of money.

Timothy C.Salty Dog

Hi David, feel free to reach out to us via our website or on facebook. I'm certain working together we can fix this issue.

David

i asked to return for a refund, you refused so we are stuck with a useless piece of equipment. great mothers day present that was... NOT

Still totally disappointed

I have a poodle x I am totally disappointed with this product. I followed the instructions to the letter first time i ran down the dog's back they just clogged up and within 2 minutes they were so hot, i couldn't touch the blade to get it off. I tried everything you suggested with no success. I want my money back where do i send them. Very disappointed in your clippers.
Still very disappointed in your clippers.
You sent me the new blade thanks but now I find that the combs don't fit it and I don't want to shave my dog nearly bald so i am still very angry and disappointed in your product and I still want my money back where do I send it.

Timothy C.Salty Dog

Hi Linda, feel free to reach out to us via our website or on facebook.