Sam's Local Plumbing

Sam's Local Plumbing (page 3 of 4)

1.8

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Badly burned

These people are crooks. We were charged over $800 for absolutely zip. I have since been contacted by other customers who have had similar unhappy experiences. It's a disgrace so-called tradesmen such as these are allowed to operate.

Amy

Amy

Rip Off Merchants- Charge you for quoting a quote!

JJ1

JJ1Kaleen

Exploitation of aged pensioner

Do not use this Company, charged a $53.90 fee to quote on a job they say will cost $8000.00, job completed by another Company for $2,500.00, they sent a 92 year old pensioner a reminder to pay the $53.90 Now they have sent another reminder advising its going to a Debit Collector, surely with the prices they charge they could absorb the $53.90 .. Do these people have any MORALS at all, how dare they!! how many other aged pensioners have they ripped off

Dk78

Dk78Melbourne

The worst company to deal with, job incomplete, over priced, very rude!!!

steak

steakMelbourne

Unprofessional with Dubious Business Practices

Martin

MartinMelbourne

The worst rip off merchants I have ever dealt with

If you are reading this review you may be considering using this company. DO NOT. I was fooled by the many 5 star reviews driving up the average score but I should have listened to the 1 star reviews as they absolutely reflect my experience. This company should be avoided at all costs. If you invite them in to quote, they will overcharge you for the quote and give you a price only a fool would accept. You are left with paying hundreds of dollars for no service. I completed the job with another plumber for 20% of the costs these guys wanted to charge.

CJ4300Burwood

DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES USE THIS COMPANY

This company is NOT about customer service , yes they do rip you off .. I would only recommend this company to someone I didn't like ..

CJ4300

It saids Sams Local Plumbing but how local are some of the people on here are from Werribee, Sandringham , I'm from Burwood , so I'm guessing there only local if you agree to there rip off quotes and there unreliability .

CJ4300

Don't hire this Company!!

I can not understand how these people sleep at night when they are out there ripping people off. I called and ask them to come give me a quote for new guttering and down pipes on my 3 b/r home (not a mansion). I was quoted $20,000.00 and when he told me I told him he was crazy, he then got really defensive trying to justify the price. I have since booked this job with another company for $5,400.00 !!!
Do not hire these rip off merchants !!

Jack

JackCanberra Central 2602, ACT

Rip off merchants

Had one of their plumbers out to replace a 250 Ltr hot water tank. Quoted $3,700!! Because it was a Sunday I expected some penalty charge but was told they don’t charge one. Also said they have to say they are not allowed to tell you the price of the actual unit, but “they need to make some money out of it”. Disgraceful. Got a legitimate plumber to do the job professionally the next day for $1,500.

Chris

ChrisMelbourne

Very unprofessional, very disappointing

Nigeld

NigeldSandringham

Charged a lot and didn't complete the work

1. quoted over $2000

Poor Customer Service

Joe Hunter

Joe HunterPakenham

Hot Water System Service

I called Sam's Local Plumbing when our hot water unit started playing up and would only produce lukewarm water. The whole team was very friendly and polite, even when I had to call to change the time of the appointment at late notice. The plumbers who repaired our hot water system were professionals and were able to have it working again very quickly. I was very happy with the service we received from Sam's Local Plumbing.

Dev K

Dev KMelbourne

Roof Leak Repair by Sam's Local Plumbing

I was worried about our roofing and gutters as they were always blocking up and we had begun to notice leaks through the roof on days with heavy rain. Sam's Local Plumbing were very professional in their whole approach with us, they arrived on time, gave us a few options on how they could repair the problem and then finally had the job all done and cleaned up very quickly. We have used other plumbers in the past, but we were very impressed with Sam's Local Plumbing's service, and will be using them again if anything goes wrong with our plumbing again.

Abbey S

Abbey SHampton

Happy With Plumbing Service

Sam's Local Plumbing repaired our leaking taps in our house recently. They were on time, professional and very friendly too. I will e happy to call them for other plumbing problems in the future.

Gordon b

Gordon bBrighton

Fast and friendly oven repair

I was pleasantly surprised by the service from Sam's Local Plumbing when our oven stopped working and I tried the usual tricks to get it started again. when I called them, they said they could have a plumber out to me the same day. The plumber turned up on time, was polite and went through all the parts of my oven to find the problem. He spent about 15 minutes inspecting it before he found there was a damaged part which needed replacing. As it was late in the afternoon, he went and got the part and came back first thing the next morning and replaced it for me. The oven works just as new and I was happy with the reasonable price and they were flexible in me paying the invoice in parts rather than the whole thing in one go.

Poor quality,massively overpriced, rude and aggressive when challenged

As with the other genuine reviews for Sam's Local Plumbing, simply don't go near them. I've just successfully taken them to VCAT to get my money back.

Owen W

Owen WMelbourne

Scam artists

Suzie B

Suzie BSandringham

Blocked shower drain

Recently had a plumber from Sam's Local Plumbing come to clear our shower drain. He was on time, very friendly and had the drain cleared up much quicker than I expected. Thanks for the great service!

Johnny

JohnnyThornbury

Fast service - friendly plumbers

I was really impressed with the service from Sam's Local Plumbing. A very friendly and professional team who went out of their way to help me in my situation. Had a hot water system malfunction and they came to the rescue the same day which I really appreciated.