Sam's Local Plumbing

Sam's Local Plumbing (page 4 of 4)

1.8

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Azza

AzzaCanberra

Gas leak fixed

Thank you Sam's Local Plumbing!!!! Noticed a rise in our gas bill - Sam's Local Plumbing did a check for gas leaks and found one! So grateful they could get it fixed up quickly. Thanks guys, I'll be recommending you!

Disgusting treatment

Joel F

Joel FBelconnen

Leaking taps

Very happy with the tap repairs I had done by Sam's Local Plumbing. I thought my taps were leaking because of a worn out washer, so I tried to replace the washers on my own but the leak was still there. Sam's Local Plumbing carried out a full inspection of my taps and found other damaged parts which needed fixing up. They had the whole job done very quickly. It made the whole process much easier than I expected. Thanks again guys!

Plumbers

Find out how Sam's Local Plumbing compares to other Plumbers

Nez A

Nez AQueanbeyan

Terrific job

Very happy with the overall service we received from the team at Sam's Local Plumbing - they were attentive, professional and got our drain cleared quickly. Thanks guys

James h

James hCanberra

Gas oven repair.

Sam's Local Plumbing recently helped out with our gas oven. It wouldn't turn on every time and if it did turn on it would just turn off itself. The plumber who came out to our place was able to fix the problem on the same day and explained why we were having the troubles in the first place. I was glad to have came across Sam's Local Plumbing as it was overall a great experience and I would use them again if I need a plumber.

A D

A DCanberra

Over priced and poor service

I asked for an eel but got a jet, the quoted price does not include GST and the exhorbitant rate was only for the first half hour though the quote did not say that at all - after the first half hour the plumbers said 'oh now we are into extra time' and when I wrote to the company about this dodgy practice they did not reply. Overpriced and set up to just keep charging you more. Plus they did not do what they quoted for and left a big mess and did not take their shoes off to enter the house.

Malcom R

Malcom RBelconnen

Helpful, fast, experienced service.

Had a water leak from a pipe behind the walls - Sam's Local Plumbing came out to help the next day and were able to find the leak and repair it really quickly, I was impressed. They also took the time to explain why the leak started and how I can stop it from happening again. These guys really know their stuff and I would recommend their service.

Mark

MarkKambah

Honest & Reasonable Price.

Sam's Local Plumbing really helped me out when our hot water unit stopped working. They were able to come out the night I called them and quickly replaced the old unit for a new one. they helped me choose the right type of unit for our house and made sure to clean up after they were done. The price was upfront and reasonable and I will happily use Sam's Local Plumbing again in the future.

Holly S

Holly SCanberra

Pleasantly surprised

I was over the moon with the toilet repair carried out by Tom from Sam's Local Plumbing. He was on time, friendly, explained the process of works and the pricing very clearly. With past experience using other plumbing businesses I wasn't sure what to expect, but Sam's Local Plumbing really impressed me. Thanks again!

Plumbers

Find out how Sam's Local Plumbing compares to other Plumbers

Von

Von

Disappointed

Sam's Local plumbing What a joke!!!!! Had 4 leaks in our roof they repaired one. After paying full amount they won't come back.We are disappointed and out of pocket.Impossible to contact with a problem. Has made us think twice about our local paper. Will from now on use personal recommendations only,

AndreaMelbourne

Terrible service

Not at all happy with their service. 9 days after they came to unblock my father-in-law's sewer, it was once again blocked. When he rang them, they said they couldn't come back for 5 days. This is despite their ad claiming they are 24/7 emergency plumbers. Overcharged in the first place ($500), (my f-i-l is 87 years old - I believe they took advantage of him). Claimed their eftpos machine did not work & they required cash. My father-in-law then had to phone a second plumber to come out - he charged $280 (pretty much the standard fee). He commented that only a 1 inch hole had been made 9 days earlier. I am taking them to VCAT!

T Ibsy

T IbsyMelbourne

never again

An overpriced, unpleasant experience and the job that they were paid to do is still undone. I will now have to get another plumber in to actually do the job.

Terrible

Absolutely disgust, he arrived early,,is the only positive,,had no idea what the issue was,,i ended up working it out myself,,and he still charged me $149.. Disgusting part was,,,wanted to use my toilet,,and left it in a mess,,full.of crap all over the bowl,,,never ever use them again,,,,i would not recommend based on my experience,,,this guy had no idea,,,no skills in troubleshooting.
Called them and told them,,,how disgusting this behaviour was

BVJP

BVJPMelbourne

Pricing is Exorbitant and a Joke. Be Careful!