Samboy Potato

Samboy Potato (page 2 of 2)

Kim

KimCaptain creek

Still haven't much flavour

I used to love love love Samboy barbecue chips because they had so much seasoning on them and I actually had apacket a Christmas that was just perfect, the only problem was I didn't get to eat many because everyone else ate them because they were so good. I buy a packet every week to see if I can get one like that again, with lots of seasoning, but so far no luck! Please add more seasoning, there are some people still out here who don't care about how much salt and whatever else they consume, we just want flavour! Also, what happened to your chicken chips, they were really good too if they had lots of seasoning on them?

Love the Samboy!

The Atomic tomato, fantastic! Can't get enough.

The BBQ, there's something going on there, definitely not the flavour it was.

Rod

RodToodyay

Stale chips

I brought a ok of BBQ and they were stale so a got salt n vinegar and they the same never again.im changing to smiths chips

Chips

Find out how Samboy Potato compares to other Chips

Why is samboys gone.?

I cant believe you have seen reason to delete the most popular potato chip from your line.. Your name brand has to be the hugest in australia and the bbq samboy large packet the most popular in the line along with the other flavours. .. I really dont understand this decision.
Who wants to buy a tiny pack for entertaining. ???? Not me.!!! Ill change to another brand and have to get used to other bbq flavours which arent as good..
Very very disappointed ... To say the least . My husband is beside himself as this is the only chip he will eat..
A reply would be great !!!! Why why..??

What has happened?

The Samboy BBQ chips used to have so much BBQ flavour that they were so addictive! I no longer have an addiction to them because both the flavour and texture of them have changed recently. This is so disappointing, why change such a good thing?! I will not be buying them again.

disappointed

i grew up eating samboy bbq chips and bought two packets today and was so disappointed in them i cant eat them. they had no flavour whatsoever and didnt taste like bbq chips. this isnt the first time i have had this problem but will be the last time i do

no bbq flavouring

Creddax
Creddax

Totally agree. The recent packet I bought tasted like "Plain" chips. Absolutely no BBQ flavour at all, to the point where it seems like false advertising on the packet. I will never buy these chips again.

Shelzie24
Shelzie24

Yes I have the same problem. Atomic tomato and salt n vinegar. No taste

Sada

SadaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

OK

These are nice crunchy chips with lots of yummy flavours to choose from. They can be found on sale and in different sizes and these are great served at a party or office morning tea.
These are a yummy crunchy chip to eat when you want something to snack on. I like the fact that they are 100% Aussie, so that makes it even a better reason to buy them. They come in a lot of flavours, I like the tomato best!
These are potato chips, so ofcourse you have to eat them wisely. I wish they made a lighter and healthier one.