Samboy Potato

Samboy Potato

Where's the flavor

It was like trying to find a needle in a haystack, flavor no where to be found,crazy fan since kid my go to chips please flavor bomb the chips a little more

Purchased in August 2019 at Woolies.

dinkys.

dinkys.

Samboy. BBQ chips.

Samboy BBQ Chips have improved in taste I have found of late. But this is only a partial fix. They need to regain their old identity to give them an edge on the shelves. Re-Introduce the smiling moon logo from years ago. it will help make Samboy brand great again.

Sada

SadaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

OK

These are nice crunchy chips with lots of yummy flavours to choose from. They can be found on sale and in different sizes and these are great served at a party or office morning tea.
These are a yummy crunchy chip to eat when you want something to snack on. I like the fact that they are 100% Aussie, so that makes it even a better reason to buy them. They come in a lot of flavours, I like the tomato best!
These are potato chips, so ofcourse you have to eat them wisely. I wish they made a lighter and healthier one.

Chips