Same Day Trades Questions & Answers

amickhuttan

Car window tinting
How much cost for Nissan Navara window tinting

Mitchell L.

why is it most of the bad reviews are last in the review section

darren

people are getting paid refunds to remove reviews... that's why!

Mitchell L.

n\how do you know there are people getting paid to remove there reviews

darren

Because they offered me a small refund to remove my review and others have also stated this!

Mitchell L.

i wonder why people are getting paid to remove there reviews .I guess people are smart enough to know why

Wow

Wow! Why has every reviewer received a response from you except me? Still waiting for an official response as I'm obliged by law to report the faulty work carried out by same day trades.

Same Day Trades   DM

Hi there, As we have since been out to your property to re-assess the work, we have since been trying to follow up with you via several phone calls over the past week as opposed to via your online review.
Unfortunately, we have not yet been able to get through to you. We still however will continue to try to get in contact with you.
Kind regards, Same Day Trades.

Wow

Who am I speaking to please and what role do you play in Same Day Trades? You know my name but I don't know yours? Is there a problem speaking civilly and addressing each other by name and position?
In regards to your non-compliant work, I have had one phone call from Luke the electrician which I missed but returned a few hours later only to be diverted as he didn't pick up. Luke has told me that you had employed an electrician, who you have since terminated, who was non-compliant and who had carried out a number of other faulty works for customers which I was told you are in the process of 'checking' on. It is all very concerning which is why I am still waiting to speak with a 'manager' or a another person who is willing to take responsibility for the non-compliant works. I have had no phone calls or emails since Luke the electrician contacted me last week. I have tried to ring the Same DAy Trades number to speak with someone however the girl on the phone has told me many times that no one will speak to me. I do not have your name, email or phone number to speak with and no one who represents Same Day Trades will contact me. I am obliged by law to report your non-compliance as an electrical contractor so please,if you're not prepared to speak with me, can you email your name and position so that I can have a conversation with you about this concerning matter and those customers who still might be affected by non-compliant work from the electrician whose employment you terminated.

Wow

Unfortunately I have still not been able to speak to a manager as yet. I believe the manager/owner's name is Simon however Simon refuses to speak to customers. I was told this by the girl who answers the phone. I did want to speak through the very serious issue I had regarding the fan that was installed by Same Day Trades at my property without being earthed. The girl on the phone was instructed to tell me, by Simon I presume, that because there wasn't much metal in the unearthed fan the 'shock' wouldn't have been significant!!!!!! I have filed a report with the Technical Regulator @ SAGov

Mitchell L.

am i entitled to an itemised account of services provided

Stirzy
Stirzy

Yes and I am waiting to receive me itemised invoice for service provided by Same Day Services
Lynn

they charged me $800 per hour and lied about the cost

Ron

That is my experience too. Avoid this company.

They ripped me off also, $700 plus per hour

Mitchell L.

like several oyker people who requested an unvoice from them they will not supply one and then they ignore you

XYZ

agree. zero points for transparency and follow up

Kym B
Kym B

Same result, unbelievable pricing obviously designed to get people unaware of what’s a reasonable cost for subcontract work. $800/hr I don’t think so

Rick

I was also ripped off, over $1000 for a tap that didn’t need replacing !!

Lorraine B.
Lorraine B.

I had a plumbing job done on 13/1/20 - Job # 21929. I have received your tax invoice but it doesn't
show itemized amounts only a final total. I would like you to arrange to send me more details of the account. eg labor costs & materials. My Tax Invoice is 11528
Lorraine

Mitchell L.

i asked for an itemised account and they have not given me one
Did you ever get one

You will never get one

Geeg
Geeg

They refuse to provide any details preferring to hide behind 'it's a fixed price mantra yet give no indication of a set fee on initial contact. Total lack of transparency.

Tony G.

They did this same to me also

Alan
Alan

Section 101 of the Australian Consumer Law (“the ACL”) allows for a consumer to request an itemised bill from a supplier who has supplied them goods or services. The itemised bill must contain the following information:

It must specify how the price of the services was calculated;
It must include, if applicable, the number of hours labour that related the supply of the good or services and the hourly rate for that labour; and
It must include, if applicable, a list of the materials used to supply the services and the amount charged for those materials.

The request by the consumer has to be made within 30 days of the date the goods or service were provided or the date of the invoice, whichever is the later. The itemised bill has to be provided by the supplier within seven days of a request, the supplier is not able to charge for the itemised bill and the itemised bill must be transparent. That is it must be set out clearly, concisely and in a format that the consumer is able to understand.

XYZ

wow, very common problem. and they never provide a satisfactory answer

Rick

Contact ACCC the more complaints they get , the higher the chance something is done

Mark C
Mark C

Hi guys looking at going out on my own and was thinking of putting my business through hear. I was wondering if there is someone to talk more about this to, just to find out some more information about the services you could supply.

Same Day Trades   DM

Good Afternoon MarK C! Thank you for the question!
For all your plumbing and electrical needs feel free to call us on 1300 476 422.

Kindest Regards,

The Customer Care Team!

Timothy A.
Timothy A.

On the 23rd September 2019, I ordered an electrician to install a telephone point in the wall.
The wire was there so it was only a matter of connection and a few plastic parts.
It took no more than 20 minutes from the time he walked in to the time he left.
Charge was $235.00.
My address is 40 Ralston Street, Largs Bay. Phone 0428 986 862.
Please provide a detailed account and fully explain how 20 minutes relates to this charge?
Tim Arland

Same Day Trades   DM

Good Afternoon Tim, It was great to have a chat to you in regards to the work we have done.
I am so glad that we have managed to resolve the issues you have had.

I look forward to talking to you again.

The Customer Care Team.

melodramie001
melodramie001

Sounds very pricey, paying for the convenience?

Get an answer from our members and Same Day Trades representatives