Same Day Trades

Same Day Trades (page 2 of 14)

Excellent and efficient service !!

Great service from same day trade! Originally planned to just have a quote from one of the workmen and afterwards was pleasantly surprised that the job could be completed right then! Great work quality also!

Great company

Prompt, friendly and helpful. Go above and beyond to get the job done with a good outcome achieved. Would definitely recommend their plumbing service to others. Just waiting for the follow up promised to finish the job

Mathew A.

Mathew A.Perth, WA

This is perfect

Great job guys very pleased with the work and the products. Very helpful and polite. Very neat and tidy and even cleaning up after yourself. Will be recommending you guys to everyone. Thanks

Fantastic!

Turns out we weren’t connected to the mains - sewage drained into a sinkhole for 30yrs. Problem was literally never heard of before. The diagnosis/solution was done within a day. Brilliant!

Rhys

RhysSouth Australia

Best in Adelaide

I’ve used same day trades three times and every time I’ve been extremely happy with the service, great work, fair prices and very friendly service!
Will always use same day trades

Michelle V.

Michelle V.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great job.

The guys did a great job.
They were polite and respectful. Upfront and honest when they found further issue that needed attention. Cleaned up after the job. Very happy with work done.

Katey

KateyPerth, WA

Good Job

Nice young man, very informative and polite. We were very happy with job he did. Very efficient service and will use again if we need any plumbing work done in our apartment.

Diane

DianeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Query

Job no 32168
Have had a locked drain repaired (sewerage) on 8 Sep 20. Half an hour work and charged $500, was not issued with a detailed invoice, just a quote for future work. Please send detailed invoice.

Always delivers ...Great Job

Great service, price and professionalism always from Same Day Trades. I have had Chris help me with my electrical work twice and has always been awesome. Would highly recommend them.

Find out how Same Day Trades compares to other Trades Comparison Websites

Ben was efficient and attended to my drain. He was thorough and explained the issues. I have passed on the details to my carer. Very impressive with the same day service.

Maureen

MaureenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Thank god for workers who know their work

Effective fault finding and resolution. Attended within time frame, quoted, when job booked. Pleasant, good communicator. Problem solved quickly. Well presented. Very helpful and considerate. Would definitely use again. Recommend to friends

Susan C.

Susan C.

Excellent Service

I was very happy with Same Day Trades and would not hesitate to recommend their services.

We were unable to get internet service and our provider said we had to get electrician to connect from outside to inside when Electrician came he was very helpful and patient and went above and behind to assist us and we really appreciated it

I love my new taps.

as a result of a complete investigation I learned that the pipes and taps were in a perilous state and needed replacing. Very pleased with the work and efficiency. Thanks

James

JamesMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Can shower again!

Clear blocked drain causing significant issue, and provided with ongoing solution, very happy! Great service from booking to visit, called in advance, arrived quickly and sorted me out very professionally!

kirsty

kirstyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Highly recommend

Had 3 guys come out to remove a burst hot water system, install a new system and unlock the drains. Very satisfied with the services received and would recommend to others.

Zaubayde Kowaider

Zaubayde KowaiderMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great work and reliable

Always on time and he makes sure I’m happy with everything before leaving . Always has a cheerful personality cleans up after himself explains what’s going on which is really helpful as well

Bella. A

Bella. AMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

They extort the elderly.

Made a booking on behalf of an elderly gentleman. He was charged $465 to get the kitchen drain unblocked by two young men who dawdled and took their sweet time so they could charge more. They initially wanted $550 for the job. I called them back and they admitted it was a small job. The most we’ve ever been charged for the same job was $150. They did not provide a receipt for the service explaining what the charges are for. IF YOU ARE ELDERLY DO NOT USE THESE PEOPLE.

Karen

KarenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Blocked drain

Could not believe the amount of toys that was stuck down the shower drain , it looked like one was not going to budge , the determination from the plumber finally got it out , extremely happy .

Lisa

LisaPerth, WA

Fantastic service

From the start talking to friendly staff who helped with my questions and booked my job in a professional manner. Then the tradesman who arrived on time and explained the work that needed to be done and expertly performed the job and left my home clean and tidy. Fantastic company will use again thanks.

Kareena S.

Kareena S.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent service

Excellent service provided across the board. Was on time, explained what he was going to do and the cost, tidied up after himself and didn't take a long time to the do the job. Highly recommend them.

Lorraine B.

Lorraine B.asked

I had a plumbing job done on 13/1/20 - Job # 21929. I have received your tax invoice but it doesn't
show itemized amounts only a final total. I would like you to arrange to send me more details of the account. eg labor costs & materials. My Tax Invoice is 11528
Lorraine

Mark C

Mark Casked

Hi guys looking at going out on my own and was thinking of putting my business through hear. I was wondering if there is someone to talk more about this to, just to find out some more information about the services you could supply.

Good Afternoon MarK C!

Thank you for the question!
For all your plumbing and electrical needs feel free to call us on 1300 476 422.

Kindest Regards,

The Customer Care Team!

Timothy A.

Timothy A.asked

On the 23rd September 2019, I ordered an electrician to install a telephone point in the wall.
The wire was there so it was only a matter of connection and a few plastic parts.
It took no more than 20 minutes from the time he walked in to the time he left.
Charge was $235.00.
My address is 40 Ralston Street, Largs Bay. Phone 0428 986 862.
Please provide a detailed account and fully explain how 20 minutes relates to this charge?
Tim Arland

Good Afternoon Tim,

It was great to have a chat to you in regards to the work we have done.
I am so glad that we have managed to resolve the issues you have had.

I look forward to talking to you again.

The Customer Care Team.