Same Day Trades

Same Day Trades (page 3 of 14)

Brenton

BrentonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Quick repair

Repairs were done quickly, repairman happy to show items replaced.
Price was reasonable for what was replaced , and amount of labour that was involved.
Repairman was friendly and explained what would be involved.

Customer C.Same Day Trades

The boys came and had a look at my plumbing issue. Found the leak, diagnosed the problem and gave me an up front price to fix the problem. Will use again in the future.

Scott

ScottMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

ABSOLUTE DISGRACE!!! Never ever trust people. A $400 job into a con upgrade @ $3,000. Zero stars!!

All was asked is to have 2 power points installed & a aerial port BUT the con artist stated that my mothers power box needs replacing, surge protector installed and more..........

Carrie Rees

Carrie ReesPerth, WA

Great morning’s work

Our 2 toilets suites were replaced quickly and 3 hours later Allen had gone. He was friendly and informative young man. We would certainly use the company again. Allen guaranteed his workmanship and left his mobile number should there be any problems!

Paul Glover

Paul GloverMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great job

Great company to deal with from start to finish. The service technician Steve was friendly, attentive, informative and professional he gave us confidence that we were dealing with someone who knew what they were doing.

Efficient, friendly, tidy service

Plumber came and assessed quickly and efficiently and quoted up front price. friendly. helpful and thorough service and left a clean and tidy bathroom at the end. Would definitely use again and highly recommend.

Liz

LizMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Job well done

Very happy with how thougher he was . Job well done. I will call him out if and when I ever need help ever again. Fast and I am happy with the price for the good service

Heather

HeatherMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Blocked drains i

I had a big problem with the drains water allover laundry floor the plummer was very helpful he explained every thing about what the problem was and how it would be fixed very happy thank you

Customer C.Same Day Trades

A great job - well done!

Technician arrived on time, explained what he would doing today. When finished left everything clean and tidy.
So glad to have those repairs done and not have keep turning water off at mains anymore.

Peter

PeterSouth Australia

Mixer tap

I needed mixer tap replaced, I had bought relacement said would cost $234 and take 1 hour, was told tap I bought was not a good one they had one $500 supply and fit I sent him away had it fitted by another plumber took 13mins cost $90. WARNING BE CAREFUL get other quotes.

Liana

LianaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Crooks!

I had a plumber come out handsome fella with short shorts. Called him out because I just moved in and had no hot water and low pressure.
All he did was walk around take photos and fancy talk . Quoted $3000 replace hot water service . I got a second opinion and cost me only $150.00 because the water service was not turned on and restricting valves was cause of low pressure. I did send a complaint and they keep harassing me with email and texts .I blocked both and now I get letters . I do not need shonky tradesmen!

hot water

Hot water system on the blink a very quick and efficient same day service and professional group would recommend them to anyone. Happy with the service provided Steve from gosnells

BEWARE

I am a widow in my late 70s and was 1 day out of hospital when I engaged this company
They
1. Took advantage of the situation
2. GROSSLY OVERCHARGED. $6008-20. to replace 1.8 meters of PVC pipe to
unblock a partially blocked toilet
3. Flatly refused to give an itemised account to justify such a charge
4. Hassled to settle the account before they would leave

I feel extremely STRESSED and TOTALLY VICTIMISED and certainly would NOT recommend Same Day Trades

Pen
Pen

As part of your review, perhaps you could use the $4000.00+ windfall/ overcharge you got from me to update your systems to generate itemised accounts when requested, that is required by law.

bill heaven

bill heavenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Same trades electrical work.

Overall we are happy with the standard of the work done but I was disappointed that the quote was not GST inclusive. The GST added $38 to the bill. I had other quotes all lower but I do not know if they were GST inclusive. I always quoted GST inclusive.

Ianh

IanhMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Hot water install

God's professional work by 3 tradesmen. Cleaned up well after wards. Install very well finished including clips and testing afterwards.. All were personable, courteous and pleasant.Very happy with the job done.

wendy

wendyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Power board update

guys updated my power board in no time at all, then checked to make sure all was working, showed me how the power board worked if power failed, very polite and clean, would highly recommend Same Day Traders

Wow Greg was INCREDIBLE!

Wow what amazing service, so efficient and polite! Even cleaned everything up spotless afterwards.
Thank you so much for your amazing service and I'll definitely know who to call in case I need any services again!!!

Kayla H.

Kayla H.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great Electrician

Lucas came and changed the light fitting in my kitchen. He was lovely. Completed the job in about 5 mins and only charged the call out fee. Will use again.

Misko

MiskoPerth, WA

Great Service

Plumber was great, explained and was happy to show me everything he was doing. Fixed the blockage and cleaned up like he wasn't even there, dispute the rain. Will definitely use again.

Excellent service

The plumber-Alan was very courteous and helpful. Great job, made sure everything was working perfectly before he left. Would recommend him to anyone. Very happy with the work that was done

Lorraine B.

Lorraine B.asked

I had a plumbing job done on 13/1/20 - Job # 21929. I have received your tax invoice but it doesn't
show itemized amounts only a final total. I would like you to arrange to send me more details of the account. eg labor costs & materials. My Tax Invoice is 11528
Lorraine

Mark C

Mark Casked

Hi guys looking at going out on my own and was thinking of putting my business through hear. I was wondering if there is someone to talk more about this to, just to find out some more information about the services you could supply.

Good Afternoon MarK C!

Thank you for the question!
For all your plumbing and electrical needs feel free to call us on 1300 476 422.

Kindest Regards,

The Customer Care Team!

Timothy A.

Timothy A.asked

On the 23rd September 2019, I ordered an electrician to install a telephone point in the wall.
The wire was there so it was only a matter of connection and a few plastic parts.
It took no more than 20 minutes from the time he walked in to the time he left.
Charge was $235.00.
My address is 40 Ralston Street, Largs Bay. Phone 0428 986 862.
Please provide a detailed account and fully explain how 20 minutes relates to this charge?
Tim Arland

Good Afternoon Tim,

It was great to have a chat to you in regards to the work we have done.
I am so glad that we have managed to resolve the issues you have had.

I look forward to talking to you again.

The Customer Care Team.