Same Day Trades

Same Day Trades (page 4 of 14)

Geoff

GeoffMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very good!

Hey were very good. The electrician was prompt, friendly, competent and fast. They arrived when they said and were gone quickly. I will use them again and refer them to people I know.

Marcus H

Marcus HPerth, WA

Unreliable !!!

Steve Y.

Steve Y.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Cooktop install

Prompt service, quick easy and clean install. Contacted before arrival and kept with in time stated. Nice and friendly and cleaned work area up afterward. Job done very quickly. Excellent

Excellent service

Friendly, professional and hard working. Found the problem, fixed it promptly and offered solutions to permanently fix the problem. Offered advice on other problems while fixing the plumbing. Same day service was greatly appreciated.

Glen

GlenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great plumbing work!

Ive just had various plumbing jobs done in my home! Fantastic work and done in a timely manner by Daniel and Cameron! Very pleased and recommend to others needing plumbing work done!

Stefan C.

Stefan C.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent service

Electrician gave a courtesy call 30 minutes before arrival, was able to easily fix the issue he was called out for, as well as identifying that the smoke alarm was old and out of date and offered a full quote for all services before beginning any work. All around excellent service and will definitely be using them for any future needs.

Bec

BecMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best advice, work, and people

I am sooo happy with the job, and advice was top notch, from quote to finish very professional and polite, the work was done same day, excellent price, couldn't ask for more, Thank you.

Fantastic service!

I’m absolutely thrilled at how quickly and efficiently everything was done! Someone came within an hour or two and were able to fix the problem right there and then. Above and beyond service. Really friendly too.

Martin

MartinMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent service

First time customer of this business. Friendly professional service, plumber arrived on time, they were upfront with the cost of the job. Would happily use this service again if needed.

SueMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Plumbing

Very Friendly Service would use again Blocked Sink and was thorough with details on what had to be done to rectify and also why it happened and what to do in the future.

Sue

Have already booked in for my Airconditioner

Customer C.Same Day Trades

Awesome to hear Sue. We can't wait to come and help you out!

mau

mauMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent service at a short notice lives up to companies name.

Very happy with the tradesman who capped the gas, not an easy job he also removed a cook top. I felt the cost was expensive for a pensioner.
Good work completed.

Kylie Serfontein

Kylie SerfonteinMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good service on day of request

The main problem was recognised, referred to correct source and fixed. Advice given for basin/bathroom issue. Tradesperson was respectful and helpful. I plan to ask about getting electrical repairs done next.

Neetiebones

NeetiebonesMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Small electrical job, light switch replacement and removal of old light and installation of new light was completed quickly and efficiently. Young man very friendly, clean and punctual. Thank you

Glenda F.

Glenda F.

Very good service should be rewarded.

The electrician called to arrange time of arrival and keep to that punctually. Chris was respectful of my situation and understood my needs and set about fulfilling them with efficiency professionally installing a new power board. He worked in a manner that was pleasant helpful and efficient. I was very pleased and would not hesitate to recommend him to others . Thank you for a job well done.

Alan

AlanPerth, WA

Right gear, good price

Quote was 1/2 of another, no callout fee. Efficient, thorough job, full camera inspection. Blockage was cleared and done from both ends. Will definitely use Same day trades next time

hi2lea

hi2leaPerth, WA

Good follow up after complaint

I was not happy with the first time the plumber came out as it was more expensive than what I expected and he wanted me to give him a review while he was still standing there. When I contacted them to say that the sink was still leaking, they sent the plumber back to investigate. It was a different issue than the first and he told me up front how much it would be to replace the tap. He was also much more pleasant the 2nd time. He replaced the tap which fixed the problem.

The company followed up to investigate the review on here and tried to offer amends.

Well done

Electrician was punctual a0nd phoned before arriving. He was Courteous. Great workmanship and finished in a good amount of time. I would use this service again and have received a quote for other work.

Not happy

Not happyWestern Australia

Don't ever book this company rip off

charged us double the amount, 3 quotes from plumbers saying we have been overly charged, ripped a young girl off dealing with the plumber, multiple phone calls and no help whatsoever except telling us she agreed to the price! Will never book this company and my biggest advise don't book this company unless your willing to get charged double the price!

Karen Franklin

Karen FranklinMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very happy

I was very happy with Morgan's attention to detail and his knowledge. He was a lovely, very polite young man who explained things in a way I could understand. I would very much like him to be the one who comes to do the work needed as I felt I could trust him to do a good job. I would highly recommend him to anyone

Interesting product.

was an interesting product, though not quite what I was expecting them to install. Thank you for being prompt and keeping the place tidy for us. Thank you for also being courteous and finishing quickly.

Lorraine B.

Lorraine B.asked

I had a plumbing job done on 13/1/20 - Job # 21929. I have received your tax invoice but it doesn't
show itemized amounts only a final total. I would like you to arrange to send me more details of the account. eg labor costs & materials. My Tax Invoice is 11528
Lorraine

Mark C

Mark Casked

Hi guys looking at going out on my own and was thinking of putting my business through hear. I was wondering if there is someone to talk more about this to, just to find out some more information about the services you could supply.

Good Afternoon MarK C!

Thank you for the question!
For all your plumbing and electrical needs feel free to call us on 1300 476 422.

Kindest Regards,

The Customer Care Team!

Timothy A.

Timothy A.asked

On the 23rd September 2019, I ordered an electrician to install a telephone point in the wall.
The wire was there so it was only a matter of connection and a few plastic parts.
It took no more than 20 minutes from the time he walked in to the time he left.
Charge was $235.00.
My address is 40 Ralston Street, Largs Bay. Phone 0428 986 862.
Please provide a detailed account and fully explain how 20 minutes relates to this charge?
Tim Arland

Good Afternoon Tim,

It was great to have a chat to you in regards to the work we have done.
I am so glad that we have managed to resolve the issues you have had.

I look forward to talking to you again.

The Customer Care Team.