Samsonite 72 hours

71cm Spinner, 55cm Spinner, 78cm Spinner, etc...

Michpink

MichpinkBrisbane

Very disappointed

I was so hopeful. It had a great weight, volume, manoeuvrability, expandability and then the zipper failed and popped open 3 times on the first use. I took it back to Myers and they refunded and I purchased a Samsonite Blite 3 instead. I hope it will be a better choice. I chose this one to replace it as it had a double wheel and appeared to feel more stable.

baiyue

baiyueguangzhou

So so

I would say it is an OK case, been using it for a while, not so fancy but OK. Firm and don't get dirty easily. Which is fine to travel with.

Kaydeeinsydney

KaydeeinsydneySydney, NSW

Good But The Handle Button Is Too Sensitive

I love this with all its compartments. I particularly love its lightness (however I have still filled it up). Two disappointing aspects: the button to fold down the handle is raised and therefore really easy tide press and the handle folds unexpectedly. The second aspect: no laptop compartment, I solved by using a laptop sleeve I've had for years.

Update April 2016 this will be lucky to last the financial year