Samsonite 72 hours

71cm Spinner, 55cm Spinner, 78cm Spinner, etc...

MarionGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best roomy light weight cabin bag!

Purchased in March 2014 for $150.00.

Helen

HelenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Lightest carry on, perfect for LCC traveling

It has been my budget travel buddy for more than 10 times of trips using LCCs. 1.5 kg for a carry-on luggage with 4 wheels can be the lightest that I could ask for. I have backpain so had been looking for a light weight suitcase that I could roll rather than using backpack. So far I have not had any issues and quite happy with the simple practical function of this bag. This luggage helped me to save $$ from checking in luggage. I normally travel with my minimum stuff, which allowed me to travel for 10 days with this one :)

consumeradvoc8

consumeradvoc8

Incredibly good

Would like to defend what for me has been a game changer.

Haven’t had any of the handle issues described. Construction quality is excellent.

I use this bag every weekend travelling to and from work (country Vic) And multiple domestic international flights.

I don’t give it any special treatment (throw it in and go and the spinners make towing it along a breeze)

The 1.5kg weight helps maximise weight in the age of Jetstar/Tiger And even International ie Thai Airways are checking cabin bags now.

All in all an excellent bag for the money

Suitcases

Find out how Samsonite 72 hours compares to other Suitcases

Jack

JackPerth, WA

The lightest out there

It is now my favourite carry-on. The lightest out there, 1.5kg and this is very important when you are allowed only 7kg or even 5kg as carry-on with some airlines.

Ashley

AshleyPerth

enjoying it

I got a good deal on this and I'm liking it so far. Have used it for a few business trips. Really light which makes it great for short trips.

Michpink

MichpinkBrisbane

Very disappointed

I was so hopeful. It had a great weight, volume, manoeuvrability, expandability and then the zipper failed and popped open 3 times on the first use. I took it back to Myers and they refunded and I purchased a Samsonite Blite 3 instead. I hope it will be a better choice. I chose this one to replace it as it had a double wheel and appeared to feel more stable.

baiyue

baiyueguangzhou

So so

I would say it is an OK case, been using it for a while, not so fancy but OK. Firm and don't get dirty easily. Which is fine to travel with.

Customer101

Customer101Melbourne

Weighs merely 1.5 kg

Jocelynaus

Jocelynaus

I love it!

We first purchased the cabin bag, then the medium and now also large 72 hours and love them. I have not had any handle issues described here, the button is slightly raised but I don't find I accidentally close it as it is in the palm of the land not fingers.

These bags have clocked up a lot of miles, Australia - Europe twice, domestic flights and to the US now to Asia and they still look new. The cabin bag especially has been excellent, the light weight makes it effortless to travel for a weekend with carry on only.

Suitcases