Samsonite B-Lite Series 3

Samsonite B-Lite Series 3

See the Best Suitcases in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Justin H

Justin HSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible wheels

Lightweight and handy, however the wheels ruin this product. They wear out, jam up, and half they size they really need be. As a result, should and arm pain from dragging, not rolling this around.

Lina Summers

Lina SummersHobart

Sturdy, but not completely waterproof

I've been using my Samsonite B-Lite for a couple of months now for my out of tow trips. Although it feels really sturdy and pretty easy to maneuver around, I'm a bit disappointed with its design. During my trip to Indonesia, I accidentally spilled my drink on top of the case. Although its zippers were closed, some of my clothes got wet. I still use the case despite the design flaw, but I just wrap my clothes in plastic inside the suitcase in case of another water-related incident.

positivespirit1

positivespirit1Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Lightweight, Sturdy And Easy To Manoeuvre

My suitcase has been to north QLD and WA and on two occasions, went in undercarriage luggage rather than carry on luggage. Strong, sturdy, great wheels to manoeuvre on two or four wheels and plenty of storage room internally and externally. Very happy indeed.

Frankie

FrankieAlburry

Very practical to use

I purchased this model because of its size. Since my out of town / country trips usually just last for a couple of days, I needed something that's not bulky and easy to carry around. So far, the B-lite has been with me for four trips now and it's still holding up pretty well.

Very disappointed in this inferior product. Samsonite warranty doesn't appear to cover anything.